Baltimore... Dump Your Hate on Them Right Here! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baltimore... Dump Your Hate on Them Right Here!

Can't really add much to this. If we hate getting smoked by them, maybe we need to get better? Just a thought. I actually like the team overall. Ozzie built good teams while he was there. The coach is good, the D's always been stout. I liked them even more when Ray and Ed were in there. Funny, they actually draft well and end up with a team that gets better after repetition. Novel concept!

I had to see Hairspray on two separate dates. I actually quite liked it, but surely once was enough?

Not a rival. More of a litmus test team. If we can be competitive with a tough Ravens team in the future, I believe that is a sign of good things to come.

I don't hate the Ravens. Plus, i'm too busy hating the Patriots today.

Family party in MD today where I will have the pleasure of being the only Miami fan in a sea of 100 or so people most in purple garb.

But I am the one who is bringing the outdoor projector, speakers and equipment for the game so hate will be at a minimum from them.

I'm not a salty bitch. Hate the Dolphins, they're a franchise that actually deserves the scorn and ridicule.

I don't dislike them but I felt they were a bit much today.

The fake punt when up a significant amount? Going for it on 4th down when up a significant amount?

We were easily outclassed but there were definitely some things I thought were too much.

Not an organization to hate; they're an organization to emulate. I never could understand the infatuation with the "Patriot Way", because it's not really repeatable without Brady, but the Ravens have built 4 contenders with 4 different quarterbacks in the last 20-years, that's remarkable. They're tied with the Seahawks for most formidable home field advantage, like the old Orange Bowl.

Their front office and coaching staff is a feeder program for the rest of the league. They draft well, plug guys into a system, then let the good ones go and reap a bounty of comp picks year after year. No team has drafted better or used f/a better in the ufa era. They're tough, disciplined, well-coached and they never quit, even in down years they play their guts out.

They don't have dudes holding out, disrupting the locker room and everyone who plays there reveres their time with the organization. The Steelers aren't even run like this anymore. They remind me of those 70s/early 80s Dolphins' teams that had great coaching and a superior front office. I'd cut my left arm off with a butter knife to have an organization like that again. I wish them well, unlike the Patriots.

Back
Top Bottom