Bama to be #1 this afternoon | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bama to be #1 this afternoon

If Alabama and Texas Tech win out, Penn State will be left out of the title game. However, those two teams have some brutal games coming up. If Penn State takes care of buisness and wins out, I do believe they will be in the title game, as they should be.

This Alabama team is spooky similar to the '92 National Championship team...they play fundamental, dominating defense...and run the football.

Ole Miss beat Florida because they have a top notch defensive line....Alabama's is just as good, if not better....Bama's is definitely deeper....

You're not running the ball on Alabama....with or without Cody...forget about it...

Put the game in Tebow's hands as a passer and I think Bama's secondary picks him off 3 times....Tebow's had a lot of passes tipped by DB's that should have been intercepted, but resulted in TD's....

I don't think Tebow gets as lucky against the best safety in the country (Rashad Johnson) and Bama's underrated, young corners that get better every single week...

Alabama 31

Florida 20

This Alabama team is spooky similar to the '92 National Championship team...they play fundamental, dominating defense...and run the football.

Ole Miss beat Florida because they have a top notch defensive line....Alabama's is just as good, if not better....Bama's is definitely deeper....

You're not running the ball on Alabama....with or without Cody...forget about it...

Put the game in Tebow's hands as a passer and I think Bama's secondary picks him off 3 times....Tebow's had a lot of passes tipped by DB's that should have been intercepted, but resulted in TD's....

I don't think Tebow gets as lucky against the best safety in the country (Rashad Johnson) and Bama's underrated, young corners that get better every single week...

Alabama 31

Florida 20

florida has changed their running game since the ole miss game they are using demps and rainey now. dont even compare the new running game to the one that lost to ole miss.

florida has changed their running game since the ole miss game they are using demps and rainey now. dont even compare the new running game to the one that lost to ole miss.

It doesn't matter against Alabama's defense.....Florida is always changing their running game....but it always comes back to Tebow everytime...

Zone reads won't work against Bama's front 7.....Tebow has to win this won through the air.....I don't think he's capable....

Florida better bring more than a handful of track stars with chin straps and a QB with a wind up as slow as Andre Woodson's if they plan on scoring enough points....

Alabama is so overrated. They have only played one good team. Who was it they played last week ? Arkansas ST. , Oh that was a real test wait, Wait till this weekend when they go to play at LSU. or when they play the Gators in the SEC championship. There is no way they will ever make it to the BCS championship game.

Alabama is so overrated. They have only played one good team. Who was it they played last week ? Arkansas ST. , Oh that was a real test wait, Wait till this weekend when they go to play at LSU. or when they play the Gators in the SEC championship. There is no way they will ever make it to the BCS championship game.

We beat Ol' Miss...LOL

They've played who was on their schedule...just like everybody else....

Florida beat Georgia on a "neutral" field....Alabama went to Athens and destroyed Georgia on their home field....game was over by the 2nd quarter....31-0 at halftime....

Alabama beat Ole Miss.....Florida didn't...

It's not Alabama's fault the media had Clemson ranked #9 to begin the season...and went to Death Valley and held C.J. Spiller and James Davis to ZERO combined rushing yards in another laugher...

You're right.....Bama doesn't even belong in the top 25....I guess Ole Miss should be rated #1....they beat the best team in the country already....Florida....:sidelol:

Listen..
I respect the Gators,just like any other SEC school....except
Auburn.
But to say Bama is overated??? that's just stupid.
Bama was barely ranked at the start of the season and we worked our way up.
We are #1 for a reason.Can we keep it?
We'll see.

Someone said The National Weather Service has released a new study that reveals Auburn is now the safest place to be in case of weather capable of producing a tornado....

.....there are rarely any touchdowns there......:foundout:

Someone said The National Weather Service has released a new study that reveals Auburn is now the safest place to be in case of weather capable of producing a tornado....

.....there are rarely any touchdowns there......:foundout:

Love me some Auburn jokes.

Did you hear for Christmas,Auburn had to cancel its Nativity Scene?
They could not find 3 wise men or 1 virgin.

I'm so glad we get to see who was right after this.

Tebow throws 1 or less picks. They run over 150 yards on 'Bama...

44 - 20 Florida

Chill dude ...the time will come.....we're telling Auburn jokes now.

44...are you retarded or a UF grad?
I'll make a bet with you,if Fla. puts 44 on Bama ,i'll never post
on FinHeaven again.
If Bama wins you do the same.

Chill dude ...the time will come.....we're telling Auburn jokes now.

44...are you retarded or a UF grad?
I'll make a bet with you,if Fla. puts 44 on Bama ,i'll never post
on FinHeaven again.
If Bama wins you do the same.

Nah. I wouldn't make that bet. However, I don't think the 'bama defense has seen anything like the gators... the best defense the played so far, Georgia, scored 30 on them. I really think the gators can get past 30.

They've played who was on their schedule...just like everybody else....

Florida beat Georgia on a "neutral" field....Alabama went to Athens and destroyed Georgia on their home field....game was over by the 2nd quarter....31-0 at halftime....

Alabama beat Ole Miss.....Florida didn't...

It's not Alabama's fault the media had Clemson ranked #9 to begin the season...and went to Death Valley and held C.J. Spiller and James Davis to ZERO combined rushing yards in another laugher...

You're right.....Bama doesn't even belong in the top 25....I guess Ole Miss should be rated #1....they beat the best team in the country already....Florida....:sidelol:

I never said that Alabama did not deserve to be in the top 25, I just said that they are not the best team in the country. The season is not over, there is still games to be played and when the regular season is over the Crimson Tide will not be in the championship game. There are just not a top 5 team when the finial rankings come out in January!

Nah. I wouldn't make that bet. However, I don't think the 'bama defense has seen anything like the gators... the best defense the played so far, Georgia, scored 30 on them. I really think the gators can get past 30.

So....you're saying Ga's defese is stronger than
Bama's..

Back
Top Bottom