Bama to be #1 this afternoon | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bama to be #1 this afternoon

So....you're saying Ga's defese is stronger than
Bama's..

Ha, guess my post was ambigous.

In the GA vs. 'Bama, Georgia was able to put 30 points on Alabama. I think Florida offense is better than Georgia's and should be able to do the same, or more likely, score even more on 'Bama.

I can see how the way I wrote my post could be read as me talking about Fla/GA and comparing the GA/'Bama defense, but no, I was comparing the Fla/GA OFFENSES vs. the 'bama defense.

That make sense? (not that you agree, but the argument)

Ha, guess my post was ambigous.

In the GA vs. 'Bama, Georgia was able to put 30 points on Alabama. I think Florida offense is better than Georgia's and should be able to do the same, or more likely, score even more on 'Bama.

I can see how the way I wrote my post could be read as me talking about Fla/GA and comparing the GA/'Bama defense, but no, I was comparing the Fla/GA OFFENSES vs. the 'bama defense.

That make sense? (not that you agree, but the argument)

Cool,
I see what you mean...just Bama was so far ahead in
the Ga. game.,most of Ga's 2nd half points were against
a soft zone prevent D.
Can Fla. defense handle Bama's rushing attack?
The ol' Miss game for both teams is a better comparison.
Neither team will blow the other out,is what I'm saying.

GO penn state. I'm a big ten guy all the way, and i kinda like tennessee. so when i heard that saban left miami for bama i hated bama even more at that time. BUt if saban wouldnt have left, we wouldnt have got SParano probably so feck it. But still, go penn, and grats to saban, youre doing a helluva job down there.

I love how everyone including the media is already counting out Bama in the SEC championship game vs FLordia. No Bama fan including me could have possibly dreamed of this season being as great as it is. I am just enjoying the ride and looking foward and hoping for a win against LSU this weekend. Fact is this team is just going to get better every year with the Talent Nick is bringing in. It is amazing what he has done in just his second season. I would LOVE going into the SEC champ game as underdogs. I know it will be a close game regardless of the outcome as long as Bama stays healthy down the stretch, since depth is our only issue. If Gator fans think they are just going to walk out of Atlanta without a fight they are dead wrong!

ROLL TIDE

Nah. I wouldn't make that bet. However, I don't think the 'bama defense has seen anything like the gators... the best defense the played so far, Georgia, scored 30 on them. I really think the gators can get past 30.

Ole Miss scored 31 on Florida.....20 against Alabama....works both ways doesn't it?

ALL of Georgia's points came in the 2nd half against Bama.....when they were trying to get out of there with the W....it was 31-0 at halftime for crying out loud....

Anyway.....

Johnny was in class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living.....after the usual answers....Johnny was very quiet.

So the teacher asked Johnny about his dad....Johnny replies, "He's an exotic dancer at a gay cabaret....and he takes off his clothes in front of other men".....

"Sometimes, he will go in the alley and have sex with a guy if the offer is good enough".....

Not knowing how to approach this, the teacher pulls Johnny to the side privately and asked him if this was true.

"No"....Johnny replied.

"He's a coach at Auburn but I was too embarrassed to say"......:sidelol:

I love how everyone including the media is already counting out Bama in the SEC championship game vs FLordia. No Bama fan including me could have possibly dreamed of this season being as great as it is. I am just enjoying the ride and looking foward and hoping for a win against LSU this weekend. Fact is this team is just going to get better every year with the Talent Nick is bringing in. It is amazing what he has done in just his second season. I would LOVE going into the SEC champ game as underdogs. I know it will be a close game regardless of the outcome as long as Bama stays healthy down the stretch, since depth is our only issue. If Gator fans think they are just going to walk out of Atlanta without a fight they are dead wrong!

ROLL TIDE

As a Gator fan... I'm right there with you on that one brother!

On that note, well buddy, that's what fans get to do, look ahead. I think its funny when people on this board say "we gotta focus on [insert next opponent]." I never look at a playbook, I don't condition. Hell, I'm a fan, I'm gonna look waaay past FSU & S. Carolina and think about the 'Bama game till it happens, and I do expect the tide to be nothing more than a collegiate sacrifice to the football gods.

Chill dude ...the time will come.....we're telling Auburn jokes now.

44...are you retarded or a UF grad?
I'll make a bet with you,if Fla. puts 44 on Bama ,i'll never post
on FinHeaven again.
If Bama wins you do the same.

now your just talkin with your heart, poor guy. will you also leave finheaven when lsu wins this weekend?

As a Gator fan... I'm right there with you on that one brother!

On that note, well buddy, that's what fans get to do, look ahead. I think its funny when people on this board say "we gotta focus on [insert next opponent]." I never look at a playbook, I don't condition. Hell, I'm a fan, I'm gonna look waaay past FSU & S. Carolina and think about the 'Bama game till it happens, and I do expect the tide to be nothing more than a collegiate sacrifice to the football gods.

haha more of a superstition than anything. I don't want to be looking ahead to something that isn't a lock yet. LSU is the only team on my mind this week.

Saban is such a beast. Best coach in the country.

Alabama finally has a real test this weekend when they travel to LSU. Their BCS title game hopes could come to a sudden end this weekend. Even if they get past LSU, they will lose to the Gators in the SEC chhampionship ending their title dreams.

Good game. LSU would've blown Bama out if Lee wasn't such a ****ty QB

But the Gators will blow them out in the SEC championship. Alabama won but they did not look like a top ten team today, much less the number 1 team in the country. They will finish with at least 2 loses this year.

Back
Top Bottom