Barrett to Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barrett to Dolphins

This is a nice pickup. May get a lot of snaps early, then become part of a rotation.

EDGE:
Phillips
Chubb
Barrett

LB:
Brooks
Long Jr.
Walker

Coming along….. now go get a DT, S, and a guard or two. Bet we sign Laken Tomlinson — scheme fit, knows McD, doesn’t count against comp picks either. Should be cheap.

Happens to all of them.. eventually, seems like. That old saying” Father Time is still undefeated.” The injury Mother doesn’t help either. A potentially good signing. Experienced WINNER where needed.

Father Time is a mean bitch if it caught him to him at 29 and if that's the case he's already done. Will cross my fingers it's more injury related and he's still got some juice left.

Not a fan of this move now that I see the compensation, we can give him 1 year @ 9m/year and not pay Van Gink 2 years at 10m/year?

I'd rather have Van Gink

Absolutely. Dunderhead move if those numbers are correct. I take Gink for a mil more every single time.

Great addition. Barrett is a good starter while we wait on Phillips/Chubb and a great third pass rusher once they’re back. Still need one more edge, though. I’d like Carl Lawson or Derek Barnett.

Back
Top Bottom