Barring suspension, sign Chris Rainey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barring suspension, sign Chris Rainey

Ya, it always works out well when we sign domestic abusers...

Perfect bring him back to the FIRST scene of the crime...FLORIDA!

Nope.

Texting a woman what he did makes him sound like a Jovan Belcher waiting to happen. I will pass on this bum.

As a Gator grad (class of 84) and Gator fan who still lives in Gainesville......no thanks on Rainey. Love his speed, hate his "bitches be crazy" lifestyle.

I just hope he does not return to Gainesville. The first time could have been a insane GF, the 2nd time shows that nope, it is him.

He's been doing that kind of stuff since high school. Why would we want his little, fumbling a** anyway? He's not even a good player.

This serves as one of those reason why personally I'm not that critical of the FO as most seem to be! When they don't take a chance on players with checkered past. We cry and criticize about the Dez Bryant and Santonio Holmes this FO could have but chose to by-pass. Can you really blame them? Obviously, I want to win just like everyone else, but sometime you just gotta draw a line in the sand and say, NO!

Rarely once those two players, as examples I just mention Byrant and Holmes start acting like idiots! Do you hear people come back and say, "You know what that was a good call by this FO?"

This serves as one of those reason why personally I'm not that critical of the FO as most seem to be! When they don't take a chance on players with checkered past. We cry and criticize about the Dez Bryant and Santonio Holmes this FO could have but chose to by-pass. Can you really blame them? Obviously, I want to win just like everyone else, but sometime you just gotta draw a line in the sand and say, NO!

Rarely once those two players, as examples I just mention Byrant and Holmes start acting like idiots! Do you hear people come back and say, "You know what that was a good call by this FO?"
Dez and Santonio are both pro bowl players though. We're talking about a 3rd/4th string RB. Completely different scenario.

Back
Top Bottom