Barring suspension, sign Chris Rainey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barring suspension, sign Chris Rainey

Dez and Santonio are both pro bowl players though. We're talking about a 3rd/4th string RB. Completely different scenario.

Is the conclusion suppose to be, "You can be a problem player/person as long as your NOT a 3rd/4th string RB?"

Sadly in the NFL thats the case.

You really think the Dolphins would release Wake or Dansby if they got arrested?

Dez and Santonio are both pro bowl players though. We're talking about a 3rd/4th string RB. Completely different scenario.

Pro Bowl calibur since neither has ever been selected to go to Hawaii. Although Dez probably should have been voted to go this year.

You really think the Dolphins would release Wake or Dansby if they got arrested?

Unlikely but it may also depends on what they got arrested for.

In Rainey's case, he had a history of domestic violence and Pittsburgh gave him a chance to overcome his past. He didn't so they moved on.

Ive never heard of him. He also fumbles the ball every 6 carries. Statistically he isnt that good. Pass

If they both decided to start slapping women around then , "Yes, I fully expect them to!" and would not have a problem with it! Obviously the best situation would be to get something for them ala Brandon Marshall!

Ray Lewis basically killed a guy and no one seemed to care because he was the face of a franchise. Something tells me if Tom Brady started slapping women around he would still be on the Pats.

Don't get me wrong I think its ridiculous NFL and pro athletes get away with anything and everything and still get paid millions of dollars.

Ray Lewis basically killed a guy and no one seemed to care because he was the face of a franchise. Something tells me if Tom Brady started slapping women around he would still be on the Pats.

Don't get me wrong I think its ridiculous NFL and pro athletes get away with anything and everything and still get paid millions of dollars.

I knew someone was going to bring this up. I guess you were there and saw everything.

Eh, maybe I'm biased cuz I'm a Gators fan but I think the kid has a lot of talent/ speed and we could use that in spades on offense the way we are right now.... What the hell ever happened to Jeff Demps after the Olympics? I always thought he was better than Rainey... Never caught on anywhere I guess?

Eh, maybe I'm biased cuz I'm a Gators fan but I think the kid has a lot of talent/ speed and we could use that in spades on offense the way we are right now.... What the hell ever happened to Jeff Demps after the Olympics? I always thought he was better than Rainey... Never caught on anywhere I guess?

Rainey does have a lot of talent/speed but his is trouble young man who needs to get his act together. Maybe he needs to go where Brandon Marshall went for therapy?

Demps signed with New England and then injured himself and ended up on season ending IR.

Obviously not, but thank you for the condescending remarks.

The fact that either Ray Lewis himself or a member of his entourage was involved is up for dispute. FACT is, his blood stained suite he wore that night was never found, and giving false statements to police? Cmon now.

Obviously not, but thank you for the condescending remarks.

The fact that either Ray Lewis himself or a member of his entourage was involved is up for dispute. FACT is, his blood stained suite he wore that night was never found, and giving false statements to police? Cmon now.

You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom