Barring suspension, sign Chris Rainey | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barring suspension, sign Chris Rainey

I know someone who had a run in with him in Gainesville and witnessed the aftermath of another. The dude is absolutely disturbed. Sounds like he has undiagnosed BPD (borderline personality disorder) to me, actually. The dude is always ready to explode into an uncontrollable rage.

Not worth it. No way. Guys who take up 5% of your effort to keep corralled (and will always eventually go of the reservation anyway) and only add 1% to the product on the field are a bad bet every time.

Jeff Ireland should bring him in a for a look, make fun of his mom and then tell him that the Fins were never really interested.

I don't see why everyone is making such a big deal about stars that get second chances while scrubs are written off. It's like that everywhere, not just sports. If you contribute less than the problems you create, you are gone, end of story. If you are an integral part of your organization and you make a mistake, of course someone is more likely to let you off with a stern warning or punishment but not termination. My boss runs one of the most efficient units in my company and also got in major trouble for hanky panky with employees. Would an ineffective manager have gotten away with that? No, but one who is outstanding at his job is gonna get a chance to show that he learned his lesson.

Dump Marshall but snatch up this idiot? Sign me up.

Once again, tired of undersized football players. Oh and that woman beater thing is frowned upon as well.

Even if he had a clean record, what's there to be intrigued about with this guy? Speed? Great, we can get speed anywhere minus all the baggage he brings. Besides, we don't need another player bringing negative attention to the team.

Back
Top Bottom