Barry Jackson's Dolphins Report, tons of news | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barry Jackson's Dolphins Report, tons of news

I like the fact we were able to develop Garner to the point where we think he is a starter, I think that shows a good caching staff. wasnt Garner a 7th round pick by the Jets that they cut?

You are correct, but they need to show they can develope Turner, White , Nalbone and Dotson as well.

yeah the smiley thing doesn't make sense

i mean it would be one thing if a team had straight up offered us a 3rd then i would be all over it

but the fact that they have basically broadcasted that they aren't keeping him(he wasn't even invited to team workouts) has made his stock plummet

getting a 4th or 5th rounder for a key part of our line is unacceptable, especially given that Incognito is an unknown

Add this not making sense to not getting anything for Matt Roth thus creating more problems...good to see Roth doing well last season

How can you compare this:

clear.gif

To this:

041112_wannstedt2-1.jpg
]

WoW, when was the last time we saw the Wanstache?

YOU CAN'T!!!! Obviously the Dolphins will be putting out a detailed press release regarding their strategy for this years draft, just wait!:sleep:

You are correct, but they need to show they can develope Turner, White , Nalbone and Dotson as well.

IMO, I think Turner is another case like Miles Austin (drafted by Parcells and Jones, coincidence?). Three years to develop and turn into a monster seemingly "overnight".

White, i have no faith that he will be QB. His last hope is to switch positions or be cut.

Nalbone has been the least impressive of these guys and we can only hope he turns it around.

Dotson, tough because he plays on a d-line that already has great depth and it is hard for him to find playing time.

IMO, I think Turner is another case like Miles Austin (drafted by Parcells and Jones, coincidence?). Three years to develop and turn into a monster seemingly "overnight".

White, i have no faith that he will be QB. His last hope is to switch positions or be cut.

Nalbone has been the least impressive of these guys and we can only hope he turns it around.

Dotson, tough because he plays on a d-line that already has great depth and it is hard for him to find playing time.
I hope your right about Turner. I hated the pick when it was made, but I hated the pick of Hartline even more at the time. Shows how little I know.

The difference between Turner and Austin is, Austin was UDFA. If he would not have worked out, the Cowboys lose nothing. Turner was drafted in the 3rd round, that is wasted draft pick if Turner does not perform.

The difference between Turner and Austin is, Austin was UDFA. If he would not have worked out, the Cowboys lose nothing. Turner was drafted in the 3rd round, that is wasted draft pick if Turner does not perform.
I remember reading a lot of good reports on Turner early in camp last year. What do you think happened. Is there hope for him or is he just too slow off the line and cannt get seperation.

I remember reading a lot of good reports on Turner early in camp last year. What do you think happened. Is there hope for him or is he just too slow off the line and cannt get seperation.

Last I read was that he had a problem creating separation. According to Tony today he lacks balls. Seems like Ginn is not the only one with the intestinal furtitude problem.

idk...im trying to stay positive, but it seems to me like this fo and coaching staff is so obsessed with creating a dominant "tough" o-line that they are neglecting every other posistion except linebacker. well one linebacker. its like Running Backs, we'll take a pick, wr's ahhh i dont care...safetys hmm we tried...o well lets go after some more o-linemen we are good at taht.

Back
Top Bottom