Bart Scott, "The AFC east has never seen a violent defense" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bart Scott, "The AFC east has never seen a violent defense"

How good was the Baltimore defense before Ryan and Scott got there? How about Super Bowl Champion good. Ray Lewis is that defense. His play, leadership and fire is the biggest reason Baltimore has been a defensive force all those years. Fat turd Ryan wasn't the reason that D was so good year after year, and certainly Scott wasn't the reason either.

Aside from watching our phins, one of the biggest joys I'll get out of the season is watching these blowhards become exposed.

They were good but they transformed themselevs after losing alot of those players from the 2000 team and under Ryan in 2006 they were 1st in PA and YA, something they never did before him.

Ray Lewis is a HOFer and an all-time great but why did Baltimore make re-singing Scott a priority over lewis this offseason? It didn't work out but so after they lost out on Scott they turned back to Ray.

I wonder if Bart remembers when Ricky ran his *** over in the playoff game..?

Was that part of Ricky's playoff career high 17 yards?(besting his 14 yd effort in his only other playoff game:lol:)

You think Buffalo is better than the Jets this year?

I want Buffalo to prove something, every year they are expected to be better than they are but I think Buffalo will finish in 2nd battling w/ Miami.

The funny thing about this is that when you trash Jason Taylor, a player who was first contacted by the Jets to sign this offseason, you always basically say that its your front office who looks in every direction for talent and they never seriously wanted him. Same case here minus the offer, the only reason why the Jets didnt make an offer was because Jason refused to play for you. He according to you, is a loser player, but yet the Jets were the team who called him first.

No offer was ever made to Jason taylor. How is this the same as Calvin Pace when you offered him $20 mil+ guaranteed?

I'm terrified of Bart Scott a guy who did a decent job is a role previously played by the likes of, Ed Hartwell and Jamie Sharper. Guys who looked pretty good when playing next to Ray Lewis, but then tank when they are supposed to be in control of their own defense.

Bart Scott has had 1 good season, but since then hes basically an older, double the price version of Crowder ( who put up similar stats with less talent around him than scott did)

They were good but they transformed themselevs after losing alot of those players from the 2000 team and under Ryan in 2006 they were 1st in PA and YA, something they never did before him.

Ray Lewis is a HOFer and an all-time great but why did Baltimore make re-singing Scott a priority over lewis this offseason? It didn't work out but so after they lost out on Scott they turned back to Ray.

Was that part of Ricky's playoff career high 17 yards?(besting his 14 yd effort in his only other playoff game:lol:)

I want Buffalo to prove something, every year they are expected to be better than they are but I think Buffalo will finish in 2nd battling w/ Miami.

No offer was ever made to Jason taylor. How is this the same as Calvin Pace when you offered him $20 mil+ guaranteed?

I guess so. Doesen't change the fact that Bart still got ran the **** over :)

You know it's very simple:

Those that can't, talk about how much better/tougher they are then every other team.

Those that can, will wait to do their talking on the football field.

This is the time for all Jets players and coaches to shine, because once the season and reality hits Rex and his boys, there will be very little talking going on.

What's funny about junk is that if Scott, Pace, Dirty, Rhodes, Keller and DaBrick were playing for us, you just know he'd be calling them them crap, flawed, overrated, or overdrafted.

dvlvuo-1.jpg

You know it's very simple:

Those that can't, talk about how much better/tougher they are then every other team.

Those that can, will wait to do their talking on the football field.

This is the time for all Jets players and coaches to shine, because once the season and reality hits Rex and his boys, there will be very little talking going on.

Didn't they talk in Baltimore? Didn't they then crush you? Didn't the Giants talk like crazy leading up to the SB 2 years ago? how did that turn out?

What's funny about junk is that if Scott, Pace, Dirty, Rhodes, Keller and DaBrick were playing for us, you just know he'd be calling them them crap, flawed, overrated, or overdrafted.

I'm not you, I am honest. I give credit where credit is due. I said 2 years ago I wanted the Jets to sign Porter while everyone else wanted Adalius Thomas. I said the Porter signing was a better signing, it wasn't 2 years ago but it sure was last year. I have said talent wise Ricky and ronnie are the best RBs in the div, you know how I feel about Chad. I'm sorry if my honest fact based assessments of players like Jason taylor bothers you.

LAUGH MY ****ING *** OFF ! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

and you think the jets have proven anything since... :tumbleweed: ???

hahaha you just made my day...

i just don't understand that you bring me up that argument that everyone is 0-0... but the bills have something to prove... it's just paradoxal and silly from your part. Last year, they were the team to beat in the whole AFC before a mid-season collapse, much like the jets. So what differs your jets from the bills ? and why wouldn't you give credit to a team like the fins that have proven they could win the division ? isn't that enough to prove you they're competitive again ? i'm not saying they're guaranteed to win the division, but don't go ahead and discredit a winning team saying they don't earn their spot, then discredit a losing buffalo team by saying they got something to prove, and then go ahead and saying that getting your hopes up for the 3rd seed jets is an understandable thing to do... complete non-sense my friend

i just caught you with your hands in a biased poop bag, don't try and make me think it's chocolate fudge !

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys offered him a contract in the neighborhood of what we offered so don't act like you weren't paying for him. I think you offered around $20 mil guaranteed and we signed him for $22 mil guaranteed.

well then am glad he didn't sign then we would have over payed him just not as bad as you guys did

and with the money he made from you guys you would have expected a better year no but i guess it was like that from all your offseason acquisitions last year

I just think it is hilarious how you signed the guys that played next to ray Lewis and ed reed and don't expect their play to come down

you know damn well that if the Ravens were willing to overspend on Bart Scott the way that the Jests did.....he'd still be a Raven. They had first crack at him...but wouldn't match his price. the Jets did.

It's not the end of the world...most teams overspend on FA's...you guys have just been doing it more than most the last 2 years.

Hey, look on the bright side....as long as Daniel Snydeer still owns the Skins, no one can call you the worst over-spenders in the league.

Overrated and overpaid b/c he's a Jet but if Miami signed him he'd be a HOFer.

Exactly, now you get it.You see, instead of a HC that likes to talk, he would be with a HC that likes action, and production, no matter who you are, how much your being paid, or how much it took to get you.

you know damn well that if the Ravens were willing to overspend on Bart Scott the way that the Jests did.....he'd still be a Raven. They had first crack at him...but wouldn't match his price. the Jets did.

It's not the end of the world...most teams overspend on FA's...you guys have just been doing it more than most the last 2 years.

Hey, look on the bright side....as long as Daniel Snydeer still owns the Skins, no one can call you the worst over-spenders in the league.

lmao! the jetsies will never get ahead in the afc east with miami and new england there.

Back
Top Bottom