Based on stats, Tannehill earned the starting job, but....? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Based on stats, Tannehill earned the starting job, but....?

If you are saying that Devlin should have been cut, then I totally agree. Devlin is garbage and is wasting a valuable roster spot.

100% agree, I do not see how Devlin (and his NOODLE arm) is on the 53 period. It's a complete WASTE of a roster spot, the DT (Randle) should be on the team clearly before Devlin. Devlin should be on the practice squad only IHMO.

What are you saying,if your saying dEvlin should be the starter. You really don't know much about this game.

What was the extent of his injury?

I never heard what it was?

d-1

The injury is his below average play.

You didn't hear it because his criticism falls deaf on your ears.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

you do realize that that chart shows tannehill with the highest qb rating right

This guy is the biggest devlin supporter and tannehill detractor. His posts are always garbage.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Agreed on both counts

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

this from the guy who wanted tannehill injured so devlin could start. the mods dont ban enough people on this forum

A couple years ago I got an infraction for being "an annoyance". I wonder if the mods will be consistent.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I'm actually starting to think those 2 are either family members of Devlin. Maybe even Mom and Dad or Dad and Dad if they swing that way.

This is a great post, I fell of my chair laughing.

Coach Philbin likes Devlin, I am surprised how Matt Moore has looked during preseason.

Here's to a great season, I hope Tannehill has a breakout year.

d-1

The Saints finished the preseason 3-1, as they were denied a chance to finish 4-0, for the first time in their franchise history.

The Dolphins ended the preseason at 2-3.

d-1

So what's your point?

That we accomplished something during a preseason game, that I feel can carry over into the season.

I feel going into the season at 1-4 would not have been a good thing.

This is what I really love - I love that Pat Devlin threw for 259 yards, including a 56-yard pass to Marvin McNutt on fourth-and-4 with only 3:02 left for the winning score.

I felt good that we won.

I feel that is a good thing.

d-1

That we accomplished something during a preseason game, that I feel can carry over into the season.

I feel going into the season at 1-4 would not have been a good thing.

This is what I really love - I love that Pat Devlin threw for 259 yards, including a 56-yard pass to Marvin McNutt on fourth-and-4 with only 3:02 left for the winning score.

I felt good that we won.

I feel that is a good thing.

d-1

You're...you're screwing with us...right?

Back
Top Bottom