Based on stats, Tannehill earned the starting job, but....? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Based on stats, Tannehill earned the starting job, but....?

I have seen some amazingly worthless threads. But this is on a whole other level.

Is he really comparing Devlin's numbers vs. dudes who aren't in the NFL today to Tannehill's????

Please tell me this is a joke!

Last time I checked you thanked the OP as well. Does that make you a fool too?

No, it makes me someone who made a mistake and was supposed to click no thanks. Apparently you don't make mistakes. It would stand to reason that there was a mistake made on my part, wouldn't you say? Who looks like a fool now?

And where does the OP get the idea that this was a competition, or that the different QB stats are an apples-to-apples comparison giving the wildly varying skill levels of players on offense and defense in the different preseason games?

If anything I could take away from this thread would be that Delvin may be a possible replacement for Moore. Nothing more. I dont even like Delvin as a 3rd stringer but for the money it is worth considering. I would have to see him in action against true number 1's, Moore is better as it stands because he has REAL NFL WINS under his belt. I am hoping by next years draft that we draft another QB late or snag an undrafted to let him compete for the number 2 position then cut Moore. Dont understand some of the love for Delvin lol.

If anything I could take away from this thread would be that Delvin may be a possible replacement for Moore. Nothing more. I dont even like Delvin as a 3rd stringer but for the money it is worth considering. I would have to see him in action against true number 1's, Moore is better as it stands because he has REAL NFL WINS under his belt. I am hoping by next years draft that we draft another QB late or snag an undrafted to let him compete for the number 2 position then cut Moore. Dont understand some of the love for Delvin lol.

But but but Devlin's got "poise".

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

The HILARIOUS point that is being missed is the "I Like Pat Devlin" title of the spread sheet he made on xcel. Can't get any more biased than that.

Also, does anyone else feel that the only reason Devlin his higher up on the list is just because he has more preseason attempts? Had to get him up there somehow right?

I think Devlin is the back up unless Tanney goes down early, Moore will be traded before the season is out unless we are in a fight for a playoff spot. His experience is what's keeping him on the roster right now but Devlin will be better than him and Moore will not be on this team next yr. I bet we could get a fourth or fifth round pick for him if a team like Seattle, Arizona, St Louis, Vikings or Bears are in the playoff hunt and lose their QB for the season.

Back
Top Bottom