Baylor vs Washinton tonight at 9pm | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baylor vs Washinton tonight at 9pm

Cant blame Griffin Baylors Line is horrible it's hard to sense pressure when the d is in the backfield as soon as the ball is snapped

alright i'm caught up to the half now...i've watched wash probably 5 times this season and this is by far the best the qb price has looked for them...by far

the one thing with these uber athlete qbs is they always think they can make a play and never will just throw the damn ball away to avoid a negative play...but its something griffen is gonna have to learn at the next level...i don't necessarily think he is showing no pocket presence his left tackle is getting used over and over like a wet knap and thats his backside protection he's stepped up a couple times like you'd like to see but right into the backsides wheelhouse...

i tell ya one thing though...i sure am looking forward to watching the 2nd half of this game...

he's also takin a ton of contact...the type of contact in the pros that will have you on ir...guaranteed

he's also takin a ton of contact...the type of contact in the pros that will have you on ir...guaranteed

What's new? That's been happening his whole college career. It's not going to get better in the pros, it'll get worse because the NFL passing game will be too fast/complicated for him and he'll start resorting even more to his athletic instincts to bail him out.

What's new? That's been happening his whole college career. It's not going to get better in the pros, it'll get worse because the NFL passing game will be too fast/complicated for him and he'll start resorting even more to his athletic instincts to bail him out.

thats true...if you take this kid your gonna have to protect him and try to play an offense that fits his game...making this kid a pocket passer who runs on occasion may be difficult to do also... but yeah the injury concerns are major

i think more than anything thats what scares me...i think he can learn to do some things to help his shortcomings elsewhere but if he takes contact like this he'll be eating meals out of a straw

I hope im wrong but based on what i'm seeing this doesnt look good at all and worst it has a dolphins draft written all over it!

I don't know how well he'll pick up the NFL passing game. I know Chud simplified the offense for Cam Newton in Carolina...they cut out a lot of the crossing routes of the offense and focused on what he does best which is deep outs and vertical routes to Steve Smith. I'll tell you this though, anyone who is watching this game should realize that Griffin's completion stats are a bit inflated by this simplified passing offense.

Price is putting on a clinic. He's having an outstanding game.

I don't know how well he'll pick up the NFL passing game. I know Chud simplified the offense for Cam Newton in Carolina...they cut out a lot of the crossing routes of the offense and focused on what he does best which is deep outs and vertical routes to Steve Smith. I'll tell you this though, anyone who is watching this game should realize that Griffin's completion stats are a bit inflated by this simplified passing offense.

griffen throws maybe the best vertical ball in the college game...that suckers money...but yeah tonight nothing but underneath stuff...they need to get kendall wright down the damn field

you definitely need an oc that has a vision for this kid though...no doubt

Back
Top Bottom