Baylor vs Washinton tonight at 9pm | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baylor vs Washinton tonight at 9pm

Clearly some of you don't like him, but with all you've pointed out as a problem, he's completed 72% of his passes, and on pace for 400 yards passing with 92 yards rushing. I see people saying it's all short stuff but thats what WA is giving playing well off the wr's. He's FAR smarter than Cam is, so I don't think picking up an offense should be a problem. My big concern is that we would run an offense that plays to his skillset. I would agree that the kid will need to bulk up a little and avoid these hits.

I would not trade the farm for him but if a fair trade is there, I'd take it for an exciting playmaker with solid mental skillset.

when polk fumbles that ball you have to think that a higher powers lookin out for baylor

i do like how when rg3 scrambles he is not just dropping his eye level like a chad henne...he's still looking down field...that matters...but boy is his left tackle getting destroyed pretty much every snap

Clearly some of you don't like him, but with all you've pointed out as a problem, he's completed 72% of his passes, and on pace for 400 yards passing with 92 yards rushing. I see people saying it's all short stuff but thats what WA is giving playing well off the wr's. He's FAR smarter than Cam is, so I don't think picking up an offense should be a problem. My big concern is that we would run an offense that plays to his skillset. I would agree that the kid will need to bulk up a little and avoid these hits.

I would not trade the farm for him but if a fair trade is there, I'd take it for an exciting playmaker with solid mental skillset.
Are you watching the game or just following the stat line on ESPN? He's throwing quick outs and 10 yard curls all game, no one is covering the receivers when he throws...those are high percentage passes. His receivers are working hard to get those yards. I wish someone had the YAC for the receivers in this game.

Meh.

I also don't watch Pro Wrestling.

I find zero entertainment value in all the watered down bowls, nor do I pander to a corrupt system that is about 1 thing, and 1 thing only. Prying your money out of your hands.

I watched Impact then tuned in. Priorities.

You gotta pick & choose. I did not watch Cal/Texas last night. Can someone please tell me why the poison nuts from Columbus are going bowling?

For geographic reasons, I won't watch the Armed Forces Bowl.

I'm a big SEC fan & know the Big 12 got screwed esp Baylor & Okla St.

Can't wait for the Rose Bowl. I hope Okla St stomps a mudhole in a certain overhyped school from the Bay Area.

speakin of happy feet how bout ej manuel...kids getting hit to much due to that young oline his feet barely touch the ground...lmao...i wonder if flo st is ruining that kid for the next level like a david carr...you can only get hit so much before it ruins you...i'm not a manuel pro fan though anyways

Are you watching the game or just following the stat line on ESPN? He's throwing quick outs and 10 yard curls all game, no one is covering the receivers when he throws...those are high percentage passes. His receivers are working hard to get those yards. I wish someone had the YAC for the receivers in this game.

Yup got the game on. You're right his passes are short but the corners are way off the ball and the safetys are barely in my picture darn near 20 yards off the the LOS. He's taking whats there and giving guys opportunity to run (something I rarely see from our QB's).

Damn these defenses blow. 95 points with about 17 minutes left.

speakin of happy feet how bout ej manuel...kids getting his to much due to that young oline his feet barely touch the ground...lmao...i wonder if flo st is ruining that kid for the next level like a david carr...you can only get hit so much before it ruins you...i'm not a manuel pro fan though anyways

I don't get the EJ Manuel hype and I cringe every time I see him listed in a top 5 QB list for next years draft.

RGIII just threw a stike on a square in. Most impressive pass of the night for him.

watched michael floyd today...something thats very apparent to me is that kid wins at the los...he beats press up...the dang qbs for dame were garbage but he wins and thats gonna translate to the pros very well

Back
Top Bottom