Baylor vs Washinton tonight at 9pm | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baylor vs Washinton tonight at 9pm

These defenses are so incredibly bad. The force players on a simple sweep can't even maintain outside leverage and force the play back inside.

This is as bad fundamentally as defense can be played.... and they don't care.

b/t ck i'm with you on the dt tam'u or whatever his name is...i think he's a year away from being a difference maker in the pros...but he's got rare move skills for his size and he's a load...maybe more upside than paul solai...i could easily see him going in the 1st round though...i'm a fan of his upside

not sure i see ngata but who knows...

Who does he remind you of in the NFL ck? When I watch him play he reminds me of a bigger Greg Jennings.

He reminds me a lot of OJ MCDuffie....a little under 6 feet tall with a solid build and great hands/speed. Wow, this game is fun to watch.

Sad thing is, Washington does have some nice prospects on D... it's just outside of Desmond Trufant and Ta'amu they're all sophomores and freshmen

After this abortion of a football game, you might be able to once again make the argument that defense in fact does win championships.

price is ballin

guys whats the thought on the long haired te for dame??? i'm on the fence with him

b/t ck i'm with you on the dt tam'u or whatever his name is...i think he's a year away from being a difference maker in the pros...but he's got rare move skills for his size and he's a load...maybe more upside than paul solai...i could easily see him going in the 1st round though...i'm a fan of his upside

not sure i see ngata but who knows...

He'll make an impact early. He's not Paul Solia.

He's not quite as fast as Ngata was for that size, but nobody really is. He's as close to Ngata as I've seen for a man that size, which is what I said, not that he is Ngata. He's better than Phil Taylor or Kenrick Ellis were at that size.

Back
Top Bottom