Baz to Miami. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baz to Miami.

Hey Baz......
Didnt your sig use to say something like if you follow your heart you will always be right.

If you do go for it you will have one hell of A cult fan club cheering you on brother

Screw the NFL lol come to the CFL you will get more playing time.

Baz, Baz, Baz, Baz, Baz, Baz, BAz, BAz, BAz, BAz, BAz, BAZ, BAZ, BAZ, BAZ, BAZ.

Dude if you decide you are not gonna pursue it, make sure that is what you really want. Dont waste the chance just because your unsure. Whatever youd decide, do it 100%. Try it you might like it!

Dude, if you make it.....the money would be excellent. Even if for one year. If you stick for one stinking season, you'll have made about $300,000 (before taxes).

Then you could hang out and not work for a few years. :tongue:

Seriously, I could live for several years off $300,000.

Muck said:
Dude, if you make it.....the money would be excellent. Even if for one year. If you stick for one stinking season, you'll have made about $300,000 (before taxes).

Hey not everyone is a money obsessed forum Mod like you.;)

Muck said:

Heck, maybe invest a little bit of it. Who knows. But your short-term earning power would be great. Hell, I don't know if you're on scholarship. But if you're not, this is an EXCELLENT opportunity to pay those damn loans off real quick....instead of having them burden you for years and years.

Arizona

Although I'm not a long-timer on here or a frequent poster, look me up if you come out to Arizona! Of course, Baz on the Dolphins would be great, but if you had the chance to stay closer to home and try out for the Cards I think you would be happy out here too.
I moved from upstate New York last year, and will never look back... I absolutely love it here. Phoenix is a great town!

Thajor said:
Although I'm not a long-timer on here or a frequent poster, look me up if you come out to Arizona! Of course, Baz on the Dolphins would be great, but if you had the chance to stay closer to home and try out for the Cards I think you would be happy out here too.
I moved from upstate New York last year, and will never look back... I absolutely love it here. Phoenix is a great town!
Back off get your own Baz!!;)

darkoak said:
Hey not everyone is a money obsessed forum Mod like you.;)

Hey, if I was an NFL safety and could leave $100 tips for cute waitresses, I'd do it. ;)

darkoak said:
Correction not everyone is a money obsessed womanizing forum Mod like you.

:rofl3:

Fortunately, I've got this dark, kung-fu admin thing to fall back on.

Back
Top Bottom