Baz to Miami. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baz to Miami.

Speaking of cute waitresses

I have never seen more cute waitresses than here in Phoenix... heck, it would be worth living here just for that... but that's not why I moved here... I swear... just ask my wife :D

Thajor said:
I have never seen more cute waitresses than here in Phoenix... heck, it would be worth living here just for that... but that's not why I moved here... I swear... just ask my wife :D
Up here in Vancouver we have our share of cuties too, now if I can only convince my girlfriend to feel the same way.:roflmao:

Thank You

Muck said:
Ladies, ladies....you're both pretty!!
I always knew I was... I just needed someone to tell me one more time to boost my self esteem.

Thank you so much, you just changed my life, Muck!

I l.....l......l.....lo... I love you, man!

This thread is starting to turn into a soap opera :roflmao:

I'll be the first to get a Baz jersey. Baz to the 'Phins!!!!!!! I'm on the bandwagon!!

Baz said:
I'm still considering it. I'm about 70/30 against it right now......

Baz, ya gotta go for it man. If I were in your position, I'd at least try. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out- but why not give it a shot?

Steveo 90 said:
Hey Baz......
Didnt your sig use to say something like if you follow your heart you will always be right.

If you do go for it you will have one hell of A cult fan club cheering you on brother

Unless you're playing for the Jets, Bills, or Pats.:D

After reading the entire thread Baz, I'll tell ya something: Do what YOU want to do- always stay true to yourself and your family. But I know someone who was a big-time NFL longshot. I went to high school with a guy named Mike Leach- he has carved out a great career for himself now as a long-snapper. He has been Denver's long-snapper for the past 3 years. He started off at Boston U before they disbanded the football program, and then he moved on to William and Mary as a TE/P/LS. He actually punted in a game for Denver against Houston this year. This is a guy NO ONE really thought had any kind of career in the NFL. He was cut by Tennesssee and Chicago in consecutive years, but has stuck with Denver as their LS and is doing great. Ya never know bro. All you need to do is have a dream and work hard. I wish you the best of luck whatever you decide to do.

Boomer said:
Don't get to 50 and think "Damn I wish I'd given the NFL a shot".

I'm 35 and wished that could have gotten to play HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL!
Thanks to an overprotective mother that never happened.( I should have pulled a Shula and forged her signature on a permission slip) I live, eat and sleep football. If there's a game on I'll watch it even if it's college teams that I don't really know. Fantasy football? I was in three leagues this year. Every day, ok, well maybe not EVERY day, but I do often think how cool it would have been to play SOME kind of organized football. I can only wonder, hey would I have been pretty good? I had the size, 6'2'' about 210 lbs then. If I busted my *** for 4 years, could I have made onto a NCAA roster? Through dedication, hardwork and perseverence could I have maybe caught the eye of an NFL scout? been drafted? played in the NFL? Played for the Dolphins?????? In my mind? hell yes. Because in my mind and my heart, I AM Zach Thomas, I AM Jason Taylor. Jack Youngblood, Ray Lewis, Jack Lambert, Buoniconti, Nitchske, Butkus, night train Lane.
I could've played, and I would have dominated.
But then I guess we'll never really know will we?

don't let these thoughts haunt you after it's too late

Back
Top Bottom