BCS ranking 11/12 USC #3 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BCS ranking 11/12 USC #3

SC would DESTROY Florida. Just like the destroy all those over-rated SEC teams every year. Arkansas #7? :lol: Keep hatin.

And this is a DOWN year for SC too....

Stacks said:
SC would DESTROY Florida. Just like the destroy all those over-rated SEC teams every year. Arkansas #7? :lol: Keep hatin.

:sleep:

Amars said:
Its not were you start its were you finish. Auburn was rank 3 before but they didnt deserve that spot hence their 2 losses. Rank 14 where they should be.

They put 50pts up on Arkansas. Still would of been a tough game for Ark to win.
Totally different team for Arkansas. I'm pretty sure they're playing 17 Freshmen. 17! That team doesn't even resemble the Arkansas team from week 1. They've grown leaps and bounds.

dorsaroll156 said:
usc:tantrum:

i hope they lose the rest of their games i hate them with a passion
Actually I am hoping for USC to lose to Cal, then beat ND. That would be the perfect scenario! :wink: Then #3 and 5 in the BCS would lose another game!

THEN IF UF is to lose another game (I HOPE NOT), lets face it Arkansas looks really good right now. Then at least Rutgers (the 'other' team I am rooting for) will have their fate in their hands!

it'd be very very easy for arkansas to get into the championship game. they have to win out, including a win over UF (which i can't say is impossible at ALL), cal has to beat USC, and USC has to beat notre dame. all very very possible.

and for rutgers....wellll....same thing, except UF has to lose to FSU and UF has to beat arkansas.

Stacks said:

yeah and the Pac 10 is the greatest conference:lol:

Wasn't USC supposed to destroy Texas?

USC is overrated, they would not survive in the SEC.

SC still has no defense. funny how people bashed louisville for having no defense but now all those folks are on the USC bandwagon....interesting.

PatsSuck456 said:
Wasn't USC supposed to destroy Texas?

USC is overrated, they would not survive in the SEC.

Yeah and guess what? Texas ain't in the SEC. They would not survive it? What does that mean? They would lose every week?

Please back that statement up with some form of reality based thinking. The SEC has been SC's biotch for awhile now, so......what are you talking about?

Stacks said:
The SEC has been SC's biotch for awhile now, so......what are you talking about?

What?

Because they beat a Arkansas team missing its biggest star and beat an overrated Auburn team a couple years ago? Get real.

Back
Top Bottom