Bears fandom Flo concern | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bears fandom Flo concern

Fields is dead. Seriously, Fields had awful vision and bad decision making, and if Flo couldn't handle Tua, no way he can deal with Fields.

Don’t worry about it because he’s probably going to go to Houston and shack up with his sexual deviate QB.

PowerfulLegitimateBichonfrise-max-1mb.gif

Flores went 19-14 the last two seasons. His D is very good. You could do a lot worse.

Flores seems like a great defensive mind, but the inability to put together a staff is a legit concern. There were reports that some did not want to work with him and we lost several coaches who took the same job elsewhere. You're always going to lose some good guys as they move up, but we seemed to lose a bunch of guys who just wanted away from Flo. That's a bit of a red flag.

Flores went 19-14 the last two seasons. His D is very good. You could do a lot worse.
Agree...If he was brought in as DC the Bears defense would be scary. Its the offense they have would be a disaster for him to fix.

What Chicago is potentially getting is a coach who wanted to call a time out during an officials booth review of a catch called complete on the field.

Leaving us with either;

A) He wasn’t aware that if it was reversed from a catch to incomplete that the clock would stop.

B) He couldn’t get an either or play called in the 3 minutes it took for the review to come back.

Good luck Chicago.
This is the game time incompetence that has continued into his 3rd year. He is always the 2nd best coach on the field.

Lifelong Dolphins/Bears fan here (long story), hope this thread stays in this forum...

While myself and others are excited by the prospect of Flores coming to the Bears, many are expressing deep concerns over his lack of ability to get a staff in order, and how he couldn't deal with Tua and wanted to go after Watson...

I'm not sure how to respond to those criticisms.
Great for your Defense.

A death sentence for Fields.

Flo needs a Vet QB at a minimum.

Yeah I'd especially worry since they have a rookie, young qb in Fields. It seemed like Flores kind of hindered Tua's development. Last thing Bears want is a talented young qb that's up and down to have a coach not helping him as much as possible to develop into a franchise qb. I think an offensive minded coach would be better for them, to help further develop and make fields reach his potentia. Fields is talented, but it's a mystery how he will pan out. Some talented qbs are busts, some just back ups, others marginal starters and some franchise qbs. He has a ton of talent, but many qb rookies that didn't pan out had a ton of talent too.

The Bears had an offensive-minded coach in Nagy for four years, I don't think they ever had an offense that ranked above 20th
Damn, that's not fair to you......you had to deal with him here and now you might get him again up there?

I've had to deal with Wanny and Cutler on both teams....I'm used to it.

Lifelong Dolphins/Bears fan here (long story), hope this thread stays in this forum...

While myself and others are excited by the prospect of Flores coming to the Bears, many are expressing deep concerns over his lack of ability to get a staff in order, and how he couldn't deal with Tua and wanted to go after Watson...

I'm not sure how to respond to those criticisms.
It will be awesome seeing him reunited w Jakeem Grant! Perhaps he would trade him back to us for that 6th?

The Bears had an offensive-minded coach in Nagy for four years, I don't think they ever had an offense that ranked above 20th

This is what I’ve been saying about “offensive” coaches. If they don’t have a HOF QB they don’t look like gurus now do they?

I've been telling people for years that Nagy was a bum. A couple years ago Trubisky played well when Nagy was running good play designs that kept the defense off balance. And then the year after it was just the most bland dropback offense that did nothing to make the qbs job easier or keep the defense guessing, which is standard.

Trubisky always had a little bit of Rex Grossman in him but still could have worked. Not sure at all about Fields. He's got an arm and legs but absolutely no ability to see the field.

Back
Top Bottom