BEAT UDFA WR STEAL JASPER COLLINS OR Chad Bumphis, WR ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BEAT UDFA WR STEAL JASPER COLLINS OR Chad Bumphis, WR ?

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
Better udfa wr steal jasper collins or chad bumphis ??

Chad Bumphis, a.k.a. Mr Endzone, hauled in 12 rec tds in 2012 while· Cobi Hamilton, Cordarrelle Patterson, and Odell Beckham COMBINED to catch 12 touchdowns in 2012. Bumphis caught 8 TDs in eight SEC conference games this year. In 2010, AJ Green and Julio Jones COMBINED to catch 8 TDs in 13 SEC conference games.
Bumphis is explosive and is very good at making defenders miss in space. Chad lacks ideal height, but has the ability to provide a mismatch out of the slot due to his speed and elusiveness. Chad is an excellent kick returner thanks in large part to his ability to find a good cutback lane and the speed to exploit it.

Jasper Collins

One of the most talentedsmall school prospects in this year’s NFL draft is Mount Union wide receiverJasper Collins.

Jasper Collins is another in the line of wide receiversstarting to come out of Division-III powerhouse Mount Union. They will likely be sending their third draftable wide receiver to the NFL since 2008. The Indianapolis Colts drafted now-Redskins wide receiver Pierre Garcon in 2008 in the sixth round while the Jacksonville Jaguars drafted Cecil Shorts in the fourth round of the 2011 NFL Draft. A guy like Collins coming out of the same school will get more of an eye from the NFL now that those guys have proven they can be impact players.
Collins' size probably limits him to a slotreceiver role, but his game after the catch and route running make him anatural fit in a West Coast offense that is predicated on quick throws. He'llalso contribute as a punt returner.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...l-draft-shrine-game----monday-practice-report

http://rotoviz.com/index.php/2013/02/sounding-the-cowbell-on-mississippi-states-chad-bumphis/

Last edited by a moderator:
Mount Union produced Cecil shorts and pierre garcon and jasper beat their records. I saw Jasper play in real life this year at the division 3 championships, I think he can make the team over Bumphis.

I like both these guys. Collins is more athletically gifted, but I like Bumphis to etch out a surprisingly good career for himself.

ahhh, that time in the season where all NFL fans pore over their UDFAs and try to figure how many will make a impact.......

I really like bumphis

I cant believe Bumphis went undrafted followed his career at Miss St and he was really good.I hope he makes the team

Back
Top Bottom