BEAT UDFA WR STEAL JASPER COLLINS OR Chad Bumphis, WR ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BEAT UDFA WR STEAL JASPER COLLINS OR Chad Bumphis, WR ?

Followed Bumphis coming out of HS. Got recruited by Florida pretty hard, and spurned us. But the kid is a great talent and a playmaker as well. Didn't have much to work with as far as QB's go at Mississippi State. We got us a good one.

I heard he had good combine numbers too. He drank the six-pack in 4.52 seconds. :lol:

:foundout:

Bumphis reminds me of Bess,not better than Bess and not a down grade either.

I heard he had good combine numbers too. He drank the six-pack in 4.52 seconds. :lol:

:foundout:

... And, that was while hungover. :idk:

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Bumphis reminds me of Bess,not better than Bess and not a down grade either.

So ... a strong WPA. :up:

Well if some of our current WR depth doesn't improve this year, they both could make the team and some could be looking for some work. But regardless what they did in college, it's the practice field and pre-season where they are going to prove they belong or not.

I Think Buffalo got the steal unrestricted free agent WR with Darick Rogers hands down

I wonder if '7-11' has a chance to make a team's training camp again this year.

Well if some of our current WR depth doesn't improve this year, they both could make the team and some could be looking for some work. But regardless what they did in college, it's the practice field and pre-season where they are going to prove they belong or not.

Four or the five receiver spots are locked up. Hartline, Wallace, Gibson and Matthews are locks to make the roster. The fifth spot is up for grabs and I think each of the three UDFA will have a shot. It's likely non of the UDFA receivers make the final roster, but at least two could end up on the practice squad.

I hope Bumphis does well so I can make a sign that says:

" LET THE WILD BUMPHIS START!"

This should have a bag of McDonalds instead of the football! Can he paly rt ot lt?

Actually, I played left guard ... But, I'm stoked that Jeff is gonna give me the chance at WR that Juan Huron never got. :up:

Back
Top Bottom