Beatle George Harrison dies | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beatle George Harrison dies

Originally posted by miadphan13
All I can say is that opinions are like a$$holes and some of them stink.

Pheeeewwwyyy...What's that stench! LOL :lol:

RIP

Sad day here in Liverpool. There's people flocking down to the statues in the city centre laying wreaths and things. There's also alk his body will be flown home for burial here in the city.

RIP George - you will be sadly missed.

The online book of condolence can be signed here:

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/page.cfm?objectid=11414272&method=full

it's been common knowledge that his life was nearing the end, to the point where the local newspaper has already published the special newspaper remebering his life, which is out in the stores this afternoon.

A little sarcasm. I dont really care, Im too young to actually know who they all are or what they sang.

well

all I can say is that millions of tourists still visit Liverpool because of the Beatles, i'm only 16 and can fully appreciate their music. then again, i'e been brought up on them. My Mum and dad used to go and see them paly in the early days at the Cavern before they made it big. I'm going into the city in a minute to pay my respects.
Sgt Peppers has to be one of the greatest albums of all time..its superb.

I am not a fan of the Beatles but I know that without their music there wouldn't be all that rock music that I like today like Limp Bizkit, etc. So it is sad that George died but isn't it sad when anyone dies?? (except if they are really bad, like Osama Bin Laden)

Back
Top Bottom