Beigel, Baker and Mac

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
I think all 3 have been solid thus far this year, I'm really pleased with Raekwon McMillan's growth, especially after he tore his ACL.

Biegel has been a steal and I love his swagger.

I think Baker got off to a slow start but he's been coming on strong lately.

Stills&Landry

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
AVG back and a true edge ROLB, not either of the Harrises and watch out, that's a sneaky good LB corps.

circumstances

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I think all 3 have been solid thus far this year, I'm really pleased with Raekwon McMillan's growth, especially after he tore his ACL.

Biegel has been a steal and I love his swagger.

I think Baker got off to a slow start but he's been coming on strong lately.
You are correct, sir!

Digital

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm pleased that all three are showing development. I'm happy that Biegel has shown a little pass rush ability and McMillan has shown decent run stuffing ability. All three have a lot more potential in them, and I'm eager to see it show more and more consistently as the season progresses. This is a throw-away season record-wise, but it is crucial for these guys development. Remember, we have a LOT of draft picks in 2020 and 2021, and we will be drafting LB's each year, so nobody's roster spot is safe. The time to show this improvement is … well … now. Because talented competition is incoming.

dolfan91

Starter
Reaction score
Baker is one hell of a character. Very funny guy. But I do agree with the sentiment that all 3 have played much better than expected. Especially Baker these past few games. If you were to add a guy like Isaiah Simmons from Clemson to this unit it be fantastic.

circumstances

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm pleased that all three are showing development. I'm happy that Biegel has shown a little pass rush ability and McMillan has shown decent run stuffing ability. All three have a lot more potential in them, and I'm eager to see it show more and more consistently as the season progresses. This is a throw-away season record-wise, but it is crucial for these guys development. Remember, we have a LOT of draft picks in 2020 and 2021, and we will be drafting LB's each year, so nobody's roster spot is safe. The time to show this improvement is … well … now. Because talented competition is incoming.
Being surrounded by better talent never hurts either!

KBEE

Scout Team
Reaction score
I think Biegel might be our Van Noy.

Heinegrabber

Since 84
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
The unit is well coached!!!
I can say the same for the secondary. Not the most talented but well coached. That is why I believe we have seen the last of CT.

Travis34

chea
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I think they've all gotten better as the season has went on. I think Biegel is okay, but we need someone with more talent still. Taco has been ok enough to earn a spot on the team next year I think

Njphinsfan

Second String
Reaction score
Add Van Ginkle to the mix and we may have found 1 position we don't need to address next season. Hope we get to see him play a little this year.

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Defensively, I think CB and Safety is a higher priority than LB. But hopefully these 3 continue to develop
Certainly need a DE above all else.

I’d put CB2 as our second biggest weakness on defense. That last few years have been brutal opposite X. Time to form a solid tandem. Maybe with pick 33/34?

Agreed that a S is also needed above LB. we are in a good spot pick wise to possibly just add a 5th round LB and actually try and build depth there.

I think the offensive skill position (minus QB) will see the least draft resources used, this year.

Last edited:

39wildman

Starter
Reaction score
These is what I would do if I was Gm. 2020 draft Maybe 3 OL 2 CB 2. DE. 1. Qb Draft one or free agents 1.Rb.

Top Bottom