Being A Dfan In Minnesota | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Being A Dfan In Minnesota

I never get harrased here in Michigan... anyone who wants to start something has to admit to being a Lions fan first. :)

Boone said:
Kentucky is mostly a Basketball state...when it comes to NFL...we have a little of everything....I guess mostly Cincinnatti Bengal fans....I know mostly Cowboy fans around where I live...a few Steeler fans...I don't get any greif being a Phins fan...:D

And don't forget the BROWNIES!

But honestly, the guys in the Miami area should consider themselves lucky...

Regional coverage is a JOKE in KY. If it's not the Rams, Bengals, Browns, Steelers, Titans, or Bears... it's the COWBOYS!

We are completely surrounding by "local" teams.

This year.... it's NFL Sunday Ticket for me. I'm gonna go order that the same time I hop on over to Best Buy and get a 60" Mitsubishi HD Big Screen! I plan to burn my retina's in aqua and orange. :evil:

PHINZ RULE!

I live an hour outside Pittsburg, Steeler country. Phin fan 4'ever. I actually travel to Buffalo every year for the 'phins game, 14 straight years. they are brutal at times, but mostly understanding. hang out with a crew of 45 guys so really not many issues to deal with. the crew is mostly Bills fans and I just fit right in. went to one game where our section was mostly 'phin fans. was the best game I ever went too.

here's to all the 'phin fans, wherever they may live.

Boone said:
Kentucky is mostly a Basketball state...when it comes to NFL...we have a little of everything....I guess mostly Cincinnatti Bengal fans....I know mostly Cowboy fans around where I live...a few Steeler fans...I don't get any greif being a Phins fan...:D

we had a ton of browns fans until couch fell apart

painnotpleasure said:
Yeah man I know what you mean, tell me about it. I would say it's hardest being a Dolphins fan in New Jersey/New York more than anywhere else. :mad:

Not a chance. Try being a Dolfan living in New England.. it might be the hardest thing ever.

Patriot fans are the worst fans ever..

FaninPatsyLand said:
Not a chance. Try being a Dolfan living in New England.. it might be the hardest thing ever.

Patriot fans are the worst fans ever..
You've obviously never met Bills fans.

No one talks trash in LA, atleast not about the NFL. I have to put up with bandwagon USC fans though.

northstar said:
u do remember what happened last time we played them dont u

Yes I do. Our defense caused him to fumble several times. They just didn't recover them. If they had capitalized on those fumbles it would have been an easy win.
I think our defense let us down in that game. Also rookie seth McKinney was starting at LG, if I recall (Jamie Nails injury) and Chris Hovan almost single handedly shut down our offense.
Culpepper didn't do much. We let them back into the game

FinsAreLife said:
You get looked at funnny in minnesota, try living in rochester( about 2 hours away form buffalo) its bills country here i get picked on soo much but they can just wait

I know how you feel, ive lived here my entire life, and ive endured 16 years of abuse from bills fans

Redsphins said:
We had Ricky that game, I was there. It might have seemed like he wasn't there because Culpepper had more rushing yards than RW.

As was I, in my Ricky jersey and dreadlock wig...caught a lot of crap that game. We always play TERRIBLE against the vikings. I'm not sure why, but no matter how good we are and how bad they are, they always find a way to beat us. :shakeno:

Minnphin said:
As was I, in my Ricky jersey and dreadlock wig...caught a lot of crap that game. We always play TERRIBLE against the vikings. I'm not sure why, but no matter how good we are and how bad they are, they always find a way to beat us. :shakeno:

You're kidding me!, my girlfriend happened to find a dreadlock wig in Minneapolis the day of the game, and we went to the Mall of America to find a Ricky jersey, but they weren't in stock yet then. We sat in the endzone and so I figured the dreads wouldn't be too cool.

Good to meet ya Minnphin

Spector said:
I know how you feel, ive lived here my entire life, and ive endured 16 years of abuse from bills fans

Oh.....gimme a break. I live outside of Rochester (Penfield) and you S.O.B's have a huge following here . Even a few of my very good friends are.....errr.....Fin fans. They're S.O.B's too!! :tongue:

Trying being a Dolphin fan in Central Florida. They are hardly ever on TV because the Jaguars are on instead and there are actually more Packer fans here than Dolphin fans.

Back
Top Bottom