Being A Dfan In Minnesota | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Being A Dfan In Minnesota

Redsphins said:
You're kidding me!, my girlfriend happened to find a dreadlock wig in Minneapolis the day of the game, and we went to the Mall of America to find a Ricky jersey, but they weren't in stock yet then. We sat in the endzone and so I figured the dreads wouldn't be too cool.

Good to meet ya Minnphin

Redsphins-Where you from in SD? I grew up in Mobridge. Don't see many South Dakotans around here.

i went to the game in mn at the beginning of the 2000 season. First row, i got called some names for wearing my Thomas jersey but it was still fun.

so-long-Ricky said:
Oh.....gimme a break. I live outside of Rochester (Penfield) and you S.O.B's have a huge following here . Even a few of my very good friends are.....errr.....Fin fans. They're S.O.B's too!! :tongue:

I live in Pittsford and believe me, i get allot of crap, I have several very good friends taht are fin fans, and I have several veyr good freinds that are Bills fans.

I never said the crap was life threatening, but I hear all about my dolphin fanness all the time. I actually have a couple teachers that have never let me live down the losses.

Redsphins said:
We had Ricky that game, I was there. It might have seemed like he wasn't there because Culpepper had more rushing yards than RW.

I was there too, Chambers caught an 80 tard TD early, shut everyone up and then at the end of the game we leave Moss wide open and our D collapsed again. God I am so glad we got rid of Wanney Ball. I haven't been this pysched for a new season in a looooooonnnnnnngggg time!

Well I can't really relate to you guys because I live in Los Angeles area (the OC) about 15 mins from where the rams played, but I bought season tickets for the chargers a year ago just because the Dolphins were playing on Monday night football in SD, plus they were 7 rows from the field on the visitors side, guess what? The game got moved to Arizona because of fires in southern Cali, I got screwed. So in a sense we all have had our day.

Minnphin said:
Redsphins-Where you from in SD? I grew up in Mobridge. Don't see many South Dakotans around here.

Yeah, not many on here I don't think. I'm from Vermillion. Never been to Mobridge, though. Sorry I can't PM you, I need 50 posts to do that it says.

Redsphins said:
Yeah, not many on here I don't think. I'm from Vermillion. Never been to Mobridge, though. Sorry I can't PM you, I need 50 posts to do that it says.

Forgot about the minimum post thing. I was down in vermillion about a month ago. Half of my graduating class goes to USD. Welcome to the board.

painnotpleasure said:
Yeah man I know what you mean, tell me about it. I would say it's hardest being a Dolphins fan in New Jersey/New York more than anywhere else. :mad:

Amen. I hate being here.

larfo2224 said:
Dolfan in bronco country. Not really too bad. There are alot of other fans in the area. But damn I get tired of hearing about the donkeys. I hope we destroy them in the first game this year. It will send all of there followers running into holes.

I'm with ya larfo2224, I'm hoping for a win on openning day. It's not too bad out here. I want to hear Lou from littleton Monday 9/12 crying.

It's better here than growing up just north of NYC

FinsAreLife said:
You get looked at funnny in minnesota, try living in rochester( about 2 hours away form buffalo) its bills country here i get picked on soo much but they can just wait

:lol: That reminds me of that commercial with the Dolphin fan who lives in Buffalo and drives the aqua and coral car and keeps getting pegged by snowballs from the Bills fans.

FinsAreLife said:
You get looked at funnny in minnesota, try living in rochester( about 2 hours away form buffalo) its bills country here i get picked on soo much but they can just wait

WOW i give you CREDIT i def know how that feels cause my friend who went to college up there said people really love their bills... plus im a phins fan that was raised in NYC until i move to FL 1 year ago... so i feel your pain and hang in there:cooldude:

dolfan in australia lol. not much crap over here because noone watches american football lol. anyways the point of my post is to ask whats the word over in minnesota?? have their been any more reports about a draft day trade between vikes and phins?

JTaylor99 said:
Try growing up in South Florida.... Oh wait, nevermind. :D

lol. Same here. Dolfan for life baby. Dad a dolfan, grandfather a dolfan, uncle a dolfan, friends dolfans. Yeah, it was an arranged marriage but i love it.

then i movd to the bay...crappiest most overrated unappreciative fans in the world AND ITS FREAKING COLD!

TheFlashWade said:
lol. Same here. Dolfan for life baby. Dad a dolfan, grandfather a dolfan, uncle a dolfan, friends dolfans. Yeah, it was an arranged marriage but i love it.

then i movd to the bay...crappiest most overrated unappreciative fans in the world AND ITS FREAKING COLD!

Cold?! You live in Cali...Try going through just one Illinois winter, or take it a step further and live in Minnesota during January

Back
Top Bottom