Being in Chicago, lovin Bears getting Fields | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Being in Chicago, lovin Bears getting Fields

Fields is a guy you could have seen being drafted at #2 and they got him at 11 (I think?). Trubisky never should have been drafted that high. He was a created QB prospect because the league wasn't ready to believe a guy like Watson would be a top player and didn't know what to make of Mahomes.

Glad it was the Bears who got them and not NE.

Have a lot of bear fan buddies, so I hope he does well

Yeah I agree with that. Glad it wasn't the Patriots. The Patriots got stuck with Mac Jones... another Tua-like overrated Alabama QB, that is made to look good due to all the NFL talent they surround them with.

I know I should know better than to issue guilt by association but go look up Ohio State QBs in the NFL. It's scary how badly they've done over the decades. Doesn't have to be Fields fate and maybe the Gods will smile on him since he did at least start out at UGA but man, they haven't had much luck in the NFL.

I think the kid doesn't have it between the ears. But in CHI you need someone with a great arm and he has that. Plus he has size/athleticsim and some skill so there'll be no excuses for that fraud Nagy if they fail. Good for them jumping up to take him. If you don't have a franchise QB (like them and us) you take QB until you do. We'll regret not staying at #3 and taking Lance for the next 10-15 years. Grier is clueless.

Back
Top Bottom