Belicheat Finally Out in NE | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Belicheat Finally Out in NE

This was obvious early Monday morning after Belichick's demeanor at his press conference and you knew about the Mayo contract.

IMO....Patriots have accomplished nothing with this move, they'll need a seriously good OC and offensive talent evaluator

He can get in the bin. I don't want him beating The Don's winning record. Let's hope no team will take him. Too many asterisks next to his name with his 'winning' record.

It's looking more and more like Belichick is on the outside and looking in. I cannot see him in Seattle or Washington. Is this it for him, no most wins record? Nobody wants a 71 year old coach with a losing record sans Tom Brady?

It's looking more and more like Belichick is on the outside and looking in. I cannot see him in Seattle or Washington. Is this it for him, no most wins record? Nobody wants a 71 year old coach with a losing record sans Tom Brady?
Love it. Would be great to see him unemployed.

Damn, would love to think he gets SHUT OUT now with Morris going to the Falcons. No way Seattle moves off of old Pete for old Bill. Washington is hiring Ben Johnson by most accounts once Detroit is done. Dallas, Philly standing pat! Is it over? FOR REAL?

There's a report out there that there's a team without a head coach vacancy that's interested in Belichick.

Based on the dumbass **** he's pulled in the past and his obsession with has-beens, wouldn't surprise me if it's Ross. :bobdole:

There's a report out there that there's a team without a head coach vacancy that's interested in Belichick.

Based on the dumbass **** he's pulled in the past and his obsession with has-beens, wouldn't surprise me if it's Ross. :bobdole:
I’m not sure which has beens you are referring to. He has hired only first time head coaches since he became the
majority owner of the Dolphins.

He inherited Bill Parcells after Huizenga had hired him and Parcells was gone fairly soon after Ross became majority owner.

So based on the fact Ross has only hired first time head coaches since becoming majority owner, stating he likes to hire has-beens makes no sense at all.

I’m not sure which has beens you are referring to. He has hired only first time head coaches since he became the
majority owner of the Dolphins.

He inherited Bill Parcells after Huizenga had hired him and Parcells was gone fairly soon after Ross became majority owner.

So based on the fact Ross has only hired first time head coaches since becoming majority owner, stating he likes to hire has-beens makes no sense at all.
I'm guessing he's talking about Brady and Fangio.

Back
Top Bottom