Belicheat Finally Out in NE | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Belicheat Finally Out in NE

Schefter and other talking heads talking about Belicheat replacing Andy Reid if he wins the SB and retires this year. :lol: It's the rumors gone wild time of year.
david byrne dancing GIF

Gotta love the talking heads.

lol so the Falcons were the only team that showed any sort of interest in him and they still didn't hire him. Jerry Jones didn't fire McCarthy like the Belichick boot lickers in the media predicted. Nobody is falling over themselves to hire this guy. He's a dinosaur.

Have we seen him coach his last game?

I'm guessing he's talking about Brady and Fangio.
He didnā€™t hire Brady, even though I wonā€™t argue that he wanted to. As far as hiring Fangio as the DC is concerned. I doubt Ross did anymore than agree to pay Fangio the money he wanted to be the Dolphins DC.

McDaniel wanted Fangio and thatā€™s the only reason Fangio was hired.

Schefter and other talking heads talking about Belicheat replacing Andy Reid if he wins the SB and retires this year. :lol: It's the rumors gone wild time of year.
Win or lose, I donā€™t see Reid retiring. He loves coaching and why would he decide to retire as long as he has Mahomes as his starting QB? I believe he will remain the Chiefs head coach for at least another 5 years.

The media just likes to create rumors that have no basis in reality. They are just upset they were wrong about Belichick going to Atlanta. So they are just making things up now.

There's always a chance with Andy and Mahominy

Win or lose, I donā€™t see Reid retiring. He loves coaching and why would he decide to retire as long as he has Mahomes as his starting QB? I believe he will remain the Chiefs head coach for at least another 5 years.

The media just likes to create rumors that have no basis in reality. They are just upset they were wrong about Belichick going to Atlanta. So they are just making things up now.
Yeah I donā€™t see it

He didnā€™t hire Brady, even though I wonā€™t argue that he wanted to. As far as hiring Fangio as the DC is concerned. I doubt Ross did anymore than agree to pay Fangio the money he wanted to be the Dolphins DC.

McDaniel wanted Fangio and thatā€™s the only reason Fangio was hired.

W-H-A-A-T?? That wasn't a Grier decision?

Plus, it's really tough to imagine Billy B in those State Farm commercials, just don't see him having any chemistry with Jake.

lol so the Falcons were the only team that showed any sort of interest in him and they still didn't hire him. Jerry Jones didn't fire McCarthy like the Belichick boot lickers in the media predicted. Nobody is falling over themselves to hire this guy. He's a dinosaur.

Have we seen him coach his last game?
Hope so. Seems no teams want to take on that ego and cheating history. Can't stand that POS.

so what happened to bellicheat jr? i thought he was the next great one, how come he hasn't got a head coaching job either?
but seriously i wonder if BB thought everyone would want him and his ego made him demand to much power in his one opportunity? most good teams aren't looking to change their coach and maybe he doesn't want to start over with a bad team, would take him too long to get the wins he desires

so what happened to bellicheat jr? i thought he was the next great one, how come he hasn't got a head coaching job either?
but seriously i wonder if BB thought everyone would want him and his ego made him demand to much power in his one opportunity? most good teams aren't looking to change their coach and maybe he doesn't want to start over with a bad team, would take him too long to get the wins he desires
Found him-

IabQDoD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom