Belicheat Finally Out in NE | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Belicheat Finally Out in NE

I think he's going to Atlanta. They make the most sense to me. I can see Washington going for a younger HC as they are building for the future. Harbaugh to the Chargers.

Really? The guy that was just fired by the Titans? We're getting scared by average coaches now? Lol
Just cuz he’s fired does not mean he’s average, he’s a real good coach who always has his team playing and playing well (with what they have).
I like him a lot, hope he doesn’t go to NE….

Just cuz he’s fired does not mean he’s average, he’s a real good coach who always has his team playing and playing well (with what they have).
I like him a lot, hope he doesn’t go to NE….
So we're more worried about a guy who has done nothing as a HC joining a bad team vs a guy who has won 6 SB with that same team. Makes total sense.

Really? The guy that was just fired by the Titans? We're getting scared by average coaches now? Lol
That below average coach beat us on MNF and pretty much undid our season.
I'm not saying he's going to own the division, but every game against him will be an old school slugfest.
That's not a good matchup for the Dolphins in their current incarnation.

That below average coach beat us on MNF and pretty much undid our season.
I'm not saying he's going to own the division, but every game against him will be an old school slugfest.
That's not a good matchup for the Dolphins in their current incarnation.
Wow he beat us, the mighty dolphins... In one game... Because we choked. I guess they need to start fitting him for his HOF jacket.

And I referred to him as average, not below average. But maybe that's how you view him?

I'm hearing rumors that he might join the dolphins once McD gets fired. After all, McD is on the hot seat, amirite?

Back
Top Bottom