Belicheat Finally Out in NE | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Belicheat Finally Out in NE

This is unfortunate for the Dolphins.

Bill Belichick's career record is 82-98 without Tom Brady as his starting quarterback. He is quite literally a career losing coach who was propped up for twenty years by a man who is, if not the greatest football player of all time, certainly in the discussion for it.

I'll celebrate this news, only because he exits in shame after having proved that 'the Patriot Way' and 'Do Your Job' are total sham philosophies when not carried on the back of #12. But this isn't good for the Dolphins, as it's possible the Patriots might hire a new coach who can win games without Touchdown Tom carrying his water.

3 year sample size. What's your point? Having a HOF QB helps you win? Groundbreaking stuff.
Ya so don't act like Bill Belichick is some God. Tom Brady proved he was the reason behind all those Super Bowls by being able to do it at Tampa Bay as well.

BB is a decent coach and and struggles on the GM side.......I think he has proven that in New England

But I also think the league has passed him by in terms of his style and relationship with the players. These post Brady years have been full of comments from players about dealing with BB and the myth of the "Patriot Way". There was a time and place where this worked, but I think it has run its course.

If he is willing to coach only, I think he will have several opportunities. If he insists on total control, I don't think that works for most of the NFL anymore

Dammit!

I was hoping he would stay for at least another decade.

I really like the direction he took the Patriots once Brady left.

Hoping the Jets will fire Saleh and hire Belichick as HC.

Loving this plus the news of Satan leaving Bama yesterday.

BB never could unseat the great Don Shula. I hope that's a real stone in his shoe. Not only was Shula infinitely classier and more beloved but he is still the winningest coach in NFL history. Hey Bill, get effed.

go away gtfo GIF

Could see Commanders for him. Back closer to where he grew up and they need a desperate turn around.
I actually do not
Hes gonna go somewhere with a young QB in place like maybe LA or Chicago TN

Good riddance. Lets hope he doesn't land a HC gig or at least he doesn't land one with a good team. It will make me sick if he ever passes 347 wins.
He might make a good DC.
Any thoughts on where he could land? - LOL

Back
Top Bottom