Belichick is one of the best minds.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Belichick is one of the best minds....

MIADolFan

Starter
Reaction score
...... In the psych ward!!!!!

How many good players does he and the Pats organization want to give to a division rival??? Maybe he will hand them their 2000 Lombardi Trophy. Why not?? He is in such a giving mood.

I hope the Bills beat the livin hell out of the Pats. Now that Vic C. from NFL.com thinks the Bills will be in the SB. Although he is insane enough to have picked the Chiefs to be in the SB before Milloy went to buffalo. Now he thinks Milloy will carry the entire team.

A RB can carry a team..... A Safety....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but IMO Bellychuck is the most overrated coach in football.

Well, he didn't exactly GIVE away Bledsoe. He got a high 1st round pick out of it. Milloy made way too much money and refused to budge. So he was let go. Other than that, I don't remember him allowing any other good players to leave to other East teams.

Originally posted by 13isgr81
I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but IMO Bellychuck is the most overrated coach in football.

Overrated....all the way to an NFL Championship. ;)

If they wanted to move Milloy....they should have traded to control where he goes. But no, lets put em out there where anyone can snatch him up....especially a division opponent.

Idiots.

Originally posted by Muck
Well, he didn't exactly GIVE away Bledsoe. He got a high 1st round pick out of it. Milloy made way too much money and refused to budge. So he was let go. Other than that, I don't remember him allowing any other good players to leave to other East teams.

That two too many. Its a damn good thing that contracts are not like they are in other sports. NFL contracts dont mean crap.

I agree with Muck, Milloy was way overpaid for his level of production.

No team would have taken his contract in a trade.

So, the only choice the Pats had was to try to get him to take a cut. When he would not do that ythey had to cut him.

The biggest error a GM can make in today's NFL is to overpay for a player

Originally posted by MIADolFan
If they wanted to move Milloy....they should have traded to control where he goes. But no, lets put em out there where anyone can snatch him up....especially a division opponent.

Idiots.

Honestly, what could they have gotten for a safety with a $5.8 million salary?? And who knows, maybe they did try and trade him.

Still, I'm hearing that Belichick was not behind this move. That might not be accurate (haven't looked into it). Just something I heard.

all the milloy move is good for now is that it makes the bills better in their minds. the pressure to produce is so way out whacked that it could end up hurting the bills with that huge salary. that is why this move is not a good one. it was way too reactionary. just like willis mcgahee. i love that milloy is now a bill. cus the upside for letdown for the bills just got much bigger and you know damn well belichick wants to show his team that lawyer milloy was not a huge mistake. are they dissapointed? sure, but they were not wrong in letting a safety go for that money. that is whacked if you ask me. i dont want any safety for that kind of money unless its ronnie lott. and dont tell me he is ronnie lott please!

Originally posted by MIADolFan

Idiots.

see my above statement. their is so much more than what meets the eye. it would be a mistake IMO to have milloy start this sunday, to play some would not be, but to start is a mistake IMO for obvious reasons. he can probably do much more for the team to tell them what their offense does but he is in a new system as far as playing.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
pressure to produce?...who are we talking about again?:roflmao:

lawyer milloy silly.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
pressure to produce?...who are we talking about again?:roflmao:

Uh, the same guy who had 0 INTS/FF/ and lowest tackles of his career last year ;).

I'm just amazed that people think cause the Bills added a POS Adams, a solid LB in Spikes, Posey isn't anything great, and now with Milloy they are SB contenders? Yeah..right..

On the other hand a PROVEN D that has added a few extra pro bowlers (The fins) isn't a big deal I guess. To be honest I think we've been good for to many years and people see that. They're sick of talking about the Fins. They're waiting just like us to actually get out there and win the ****ing thing already.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
I'm just amazed that people think cause the Bills added a POS Adams, a solid LB in Spikes, Posey isn't anything great, and now with Milloy they are SB contenders? Yeah..right..

On the other hand a PROVEN D that has added a few extra pro bowlers (The fins) isn't a big deal I guess. To be honest I think we've been good for to many years and people see that. They're sick of talking about the Fins. They're waiting just like us to actually get out there and win the ****ing thing already.
until December:lol:

Back
Top Bottom