Belichick is one of the best minds.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Belichick is one of the best minds....

Originally posted by Muck

Overrated....all the way to an NFL Championship. ;)

LUCKY, all the way to the championship... The fact that they even got to that game was an unbelieveable comedy of errors.

6 min after my post. .

Whats wrong with you son? Do you just WAIT for people to post so you can?

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
6 min after my post. .

Whats wrong with you son? Do you just WAIT for people to post so you can?
uh-oh...the ol' "son" comeback....sounds like somebody's :cry:
don't start what you can't finish...pass it on to your team:lol:

Originally posted by MIADolFan
...... In the psych ward!!!!!

How many good players does he and the Pats organization want to give to a division rival??? Maybe he will hand them their 2000 Lombardi Trophy. Why not?? He is in such a giving mood.

I hope the Bills beat the livin hell out of the Pats. Now that Vic C. from NFL.com thinks the Bills will be in the SB. Although he is insane enough to have picked the Chiefs to be in the SB before Milloy went to buffalo. Now he thinks Milloy will carry the entire team.

A RB can carry a team..... A Safety....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And just what is exactly so nutty about the Chiefs in the SB? We still have the top scoring Offense in the league (and now that Priest got his money no distractions), and a vastly improved D. Seems to me we have as good a chance as any of the other top tier teams.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

uh-oh...the ol' "son" comeback....sounds like somebody's :cry:
don't start what you can't finish...pass it on to your team:lol:

Start what I can't finish? Lost me there. .

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Start what I can't finish? Lost me there. .
no I didn't...you'll engage in smack with me, but you always end up running away, so just save yourself the time and do it now, before yet another thread ends with making you look like a dumbass:lol:

I think Belichick really is a brilliant coach. Most experts on the NFL would agree. However, Belichick is quite possibly the most arrogant coach in the NFL. In football, arrogance, to a point is OK. It is part of the swagger of winning. However, too much of it can lead to miss calculation. If you think you can do no wrong, sooner or later you're going to do a whopper. Is Milloy it? I don't know, but by midway through the season, if not by the end of Sunday's game, we should have a pretty good idea.

Running Back

To bad the Porpuses dont have a running back. You could have used one today! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bills will win the Division

Looks like the Buffalo Bills are the Class ot the Division. CBS Sportsline gives them a #4 Power Rating. Jets will come in 2nd followed by the Pats and LOWLY fins.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :

Back
Top Bottom