Belichick on Dolphins: We have our hands full | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Belichick on Dolphins: We have our hands full

Been hearing this for how long now? He talked up guys like Sparano and Wanny as Hall of Famers. I don't ever buy anything he's selling on our team.

Dont care what you think of him... he is the best at Press Conferences... never gives you bulletin Material or any relevant informaiton.
Chubbs

When we beat them, they had some real problems with their depth. I wish this game was week 10. Our second half of the roster is better than theirs, and after a few injuries to both squads, I think the talent difference closes. I hope I'm wrong, but the Pats are studs in September usually....I predict a fairly lopsided loss.

Unless we can get to Brady early and often in which case it becomes a winnable game.

everyone in the stadium should become the devil in this one. complete FU attitude. that way they will know who means business.

no old ladies praying here...

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

and we need to run right at the big fat Achilles.

Been hearing this for how long now? He talked up guys like Sparano and Wanny as Hall of Famers. I don't ever buy anything he's selling on our team.

Wannstedt had a surprisingly good record against him. Seems Jim Bates had Brady's number back in the day but that defense was full of all-stars with Jason Taylor, Tim Bowens, Ogunleye, Sam Madison, Patrick Surtain and Zach Thomas. From 2000-2002, before Wannstedt's crappy personnel decisions started catching up to him, we were 4-2 against them and outscored them 130-97 in those 6 games.

Looks like they're going with the "talk up your opponent so they can relax a bit" route. Time to give 'em a Wake up call.

i have found this to be the OPPOSITE with billichek.

when he thinks he has it all figured out, he goes into this, "their a great team, it's gonna be tough, we really have to work this week" speak. after the game, when they win, billichek looks like he really had to dig deep in his magic coaching bag to beat that team he was so "afraid" of earlier in the week.

i actually worry when he does this. AND............., you can bet thigpen couldnt tell bill enough about the dolphins new offense. you can bet he was bitter being let go by miami and bill didnt even have to ask him for info. he was giving it the moment he stepped of the plane and is probably still yapping!! :yap:

more worried now than i was.

I think its more insulting to say that then anything else.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Wannstedt had a surprisingly good record against him. Seems Jim Bates had Brady's number back in the day but that defense was full of all-stars with Jason Taylor, Tim Bowens, Ogunleye, Sam Madison, Patrick Surtain and Zach Thomas. From 2000-2002, before Wannstedt's crappy personnel decisions started catching up to him, we were 4-2 against them and outscored them 130-97 in those 6 games.

I remember Brady actually saying he hated to play the Dolphins during that time. He would comment that we would know exactly what the Dolphin Defense would do but still couldnt be efficient in the Patriots offense. THE GOOD OLE DAYS!

When we beat them, they had some real problems with their depth. I wish this game was week 10. Our second half of the roster is better than theirs, and after a few injuries to both squads, I think the talent difference closes. I hope I'm wrong, but the Pats are studs in September usually....I predict a fairly lopsided loss.

Unless we can get to Brady early and often in which case it becomes a winnable game.

Ya they're usually great on opening day. Last time they lost, wasn't it the lowly Bills shutting them out 31-0? Right after a SB win?

Stranger things have happened...

Back
Top Bottom