Bell is choosing between Phins, Bills, Chiefs | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bell is choosing between Phins, Bills, Chiefs

Oh the world's coming to an end we didn't sign Bell how do we know that we didn't go after him to try to get a team friendly deal and after meeting we started to realize that he was more about him than our process. The truth is nobody knows but people are going to b**** regardless. We just came off of dominating a game that most people on here had us lucky to not get blown out so I personally could give a f*** less about what a bunch of fan forum people care. No offense to the 25% of the people here that have been here for a long time that truly have great opinions and great football knowledge. Would have been exciting to have a new toy, considering we're probably not going to see Tua anytime soon. But the proof is in the pudding and we are 10 times more competitive than we were to start the season last year I'm on the Flores train and truly don't give a damn about anybody else that isn't. I've been a fan way too long and spent too much money on this team to not be excited and be able to realize when we're actually starting to make strides in the right direction.

How much cash did we offer?

I'll wait.

For the record, I couldn’t care less he didn’t sign here. Just pointing out the Negative media perception they’ll feel again.

Attachments

• F83D05FE-E64A-4F9B-8E42-ABA5799774EA.jpeg
    F83D05FE-E64A-4F9B-8E42-ABA5799774EA.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 27
You clearly don't know a super bowl is more enticing than playing For dolphins at the moment.

Don’t move the goal posts. You asked why Miami would even be in the discussion, as if you were completely in the dark as to the reasons why they would be.

And they clearly were in the discussion. Down to the final decision.

Nice misdirection tactic though.

Does this team really need someone who was only using them as a negotiation tactic?

He would have been a potentially nice addition but we move on and probably get our bigger RB in next year's Draft.

Good didn’t need to overpay him and waste valuable money that can be used for team 1st type of players.

Back
Top Bottom