Bell is choosing between Phins, Bills, Chiefs | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bell is choosing between Phins, Bills, Chiefs

Congrats on the ring.
I couldn't disagree more and I'd be willing to put up a good amount of money on any online betting system and keep it updated on this forum. The chiefs are fools gold this year as a sure thing, they are not what they were last year, they're not sneaking up on anybody and they're not guaranteed an easy road for another super bowl.

Clowned in what sense? They aren’t not going to the SB because of this.
any time we're interested in a player and they sign elsewhere it's because we were clowned by the player to get more money from the other team, and they never wanted to play for us under any circumstances.

didn't you know that already?

any time we're interested in a player and they sign elsewhere it's because we were clowned by the player to get more money from the other team, and they never wanted to play for us under any circumstances.

didn't you know that already?
And anytime we sign a player, it’s because we overpaid or some other bullshit reason people look for to be negative just for the sport of it.

And anytime we sign a player, it’s because we overpaid or some other bullshit reason people look for to be negative just for the sport of it.
You are correct, sir! They only signed here because they had no other alternative! Nobody else wanted them! AND we way overpaid!

Well Tua will be happy his boy Najee Harris is still in play for next year.

Best of luck Le’Veon, thanks for the consideration. I’m guessing those would be the words of our HC so I’ll share that same sentiment.

We didn’t NEED him but certainly could’ve used him. Even if we had signed him, he likely wouldn’t have been around for a Super Bowl seasons.

Third and Fourth round should be chalked full of RB talent in 2021.

The shame of it is...I really wanted them to sign Bell...just so he'd play against the Jets this weekend. That's genuinely it.

Back
Top Bottom