Bell is choosing between Phins, Bills, Chiefs | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bell is choosing between Phins, Bills, Chiefs

You have to think if Bell comes here, free agents will actually want to come here if they are paid even within the realm of what they are asking for..... We might not have to overpay people to come here anymore, which is a HUGE turning point in a franchise.
That means nothing. If you pay they will come
And I’m done with high priced free agents, it doesn’t work in the NFL
although I’d sign him to a one year friendly deal because he wants to prove something

That means nothing. If you pay they will come
And I’m done with high priced free agents, it doesn’t work in the NFL
although I’d sign him to a one year friendly deal because he wants to prove something

KC bound.

But it would have negligence by Davie to NOT be interested.

I think Bell made the right choice though. Andy Reid gonna have that young man doing Kareem Hunt nastiness.

do they ever realize you can go on all 32 teams fan boards and hear idiots like them saying the exact same things they are?

it's tiring man, tiring.

Idiot, huh? Nice.

Look, I’m very up on this team. Im excited for the progress they are making and the future. I’m just pointing out the general perception of this team regarding players wishes to play here is not positive. When was the last time a universally coveted free agent signed here without becoming the highest paid player at their position?

I truly think they’ll get there, sooner than later even. I don’t think Bell was putting them in the SB, It just sucks to be media’s groom waiting at the altar again.

Shocked he chose Patrick Mahomes over Fitzpatrick. Darn.

That..but considering he's 28 years old. It's presents the best opportunity to get a chip.
Miami's still building and likely he wouldn't be in their long term plans.
So if the money's close and a great chance to get a ring then how can you blame him?

The shame of it is...I really wanted them to sign Bell...just so he'd play against the Jets this weekend. That's genuinely it.
He couldn’t have even played against the jets this weekend even if he signed here.

Idiot, huh? Nice.

Look, I’m very up on this team. Im excited for the progress they are making and the future. I’m just pointing out the general perception of this team regarding players wishes to play here is not positive. When was the last time a universally coveted free agent signed here without becoming the highest paid player at their position?

I truly think they’ll get there, sooner than later even. I don’t think Bell was putting them in the SB, It just sucks to be media’s groom waiting at the altar again.

i wasn't trying to get personal with you.

free agency sucks.

every team's fans feel the same way when they don't get their guy at one time or another.

more than one team interested in a player, player can only end up with one of them, the default position of all the other teams can't be "our team got clowned."

it's overly negative and lazy.

Makes sense. Bell is old for an RB, super bowl window is closing fast. Let’s face it Bell has 1 maybe 2 good seasons on him. May as well go after an SB ring. If he were younger maybe a better case could be made for us or perhaps he has no confidence in what’s being built here (like Clowny last year).

I have him stashed in 2 fantasy leagues, so theres that. Probably would have cut him but in one league my backs are great so I could wait and see and the other is 12 teams so limited backs had to wait and see.

This guy hasn't been elite for 3 years, no loss. Exactly the kinda free agent we aren't signing anymore.
Get over it guys, those days are gone and I'm glad...

I'm with you on that. I want this team to continue adding players via the draft.
Let's get a young, bad-a$$ RB in the draft to go along with a kick-a$$ reciever and our young QB.

Back
Top Bottom