Bennett to Seattle | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bennett to Seattle

one year deals given miami is loading up cap hits in 2014 and 2015 with these long term contracts they have signed make PERFECT sense...they're get out of jail free cards...if the player steps up you keep em long term if you want if not see ya...

one year deals given miami is loading up cap hits in 2014 and 2015 with these long term contracts they have signed make PERFECT sense...they're get out of jail free cards...if the player steps up you keep em long term if you want if not see ya...

From the player perspective, does it makes sense? Seattle went deep in the playoffs last year, the Dolphins haven't made it in 4 years... I'm not so sure a coveted FA would sign a one year deal here like they would in Seattle

From the player perspective, does it makes sense? Seattle went deep in the playoffs last year, the Dolphins haven't made it in 4 years... I'm not so sure a coveted FA would sign a one year deal here like they would in Seattle

money talks bs walks...most guys take the money with the higher paid team and then bet on themselves when they enter free agency again in a year...which is what a lot of these guys are doing...taking a one year deal cause the moneys not there to lock themselves up for multi years and then entering the market again...

not many guys will take less to play for a contender...unless they are lined pocket veterans...these kids making nothing and looking to cash in are going with the money if they hit free agency...

I don't think this is a question of money..

If I had a choice between the Seahawks or Dolphins I'm taking Seattle without question. Let's see: Playing on a D-line with Bruce Irvin, Cliff Avril, Chris Clemons, that stadium and insane crowd, brand new training facilities, the prime time games they've got coming up, Russell Wilson, Pete Carroll (the players coach), what else? Oh and they were 30 seconds away from the NFC championship last season before all these signings. Pretty much no team in the NFL can compete with what they've got right now! It's insane.

Back
Top Bottom