Bennett to Seattle | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bennett to Seattle

They got him and Avril. Wow they are gonna be one hell of a team. Can't blame those 2 for signing to a potential championship team

I'm sure the Redskins and their fans thought they were going to have a front line with Albert Haynesworth.............

and the buyers market continues...got corners signing 3 year deals rbs signing for like $3 mil all told even and pass rushers making peanuts...

meanwhile we lock up lbs to $13 mil guaranteed contracts day 1....fml...

and to make matters worse i keep hearing greg jennings market is free falling...i could have had greg jennings and mike wallace...instead of hartline and wallace...could have had stinkin wes welker for a little over $6 mil...

damn

How is that assuming the worst? Just putting the question out there considering we were his first visit that is usually the place that intrigues these players the most , but I'm sorry if it was too negative

After the splash we made day 1 of free agency, and with most pundits accusing us of overpaying, I think from here on out Ireland is only willing to...

lowballoffer-1.jpg

If nobody bites we'll turn to the draft to address the rest of our needs.

It's amazing(not really) how quickly this "fan-base" can turn against management! Anyone that thought the "F.O. is doing a great job" mentality was going to last up and beyond the draft.Please, 1.5 Days! Look at 'em!

Screaming for blood....Embarrassing

not screaming for blood at all...just wish we had used our money wiser on some things...

same thing you can find on any teams message board or fan base by the way...

not screaming for blood at all...just wish we had used our money wiser on some things...

You know the Ireland apologists and dolphin homers are gonna get defensive when moves are questioned this time of year. It's march going on April. It's their time to shine. This is when they get to say how awesome our offseason moves are and how great our draft is . Then the season starts and it's excuse making time. It happens every year. Rinse repeat

Not at all! He didn't sign here so the "logical" conclusion is

1) Ireland is back to his old self
2) We low balled him
3) We aren't even trying
4) We obviously don't know the importance of a DE

What else did I miss? It's still early!

It never fails 2 players didn't sign for who knows what reason, But to conclude that it's because our F.O. screwed up is amazing to me. Especially, when not to long ago MANY on this very board were boldly proclaiming they have a plan, they know what they're doing. 1.5 Days later they don't have a clue anymore?

Like I said Embarrassing!

Bennett to Seahawks 1 yr 5mill? WTF?

What we couldnt give the dude 5 mill? He has a house here...:crazy:

You know the Ireland apologists and dolphin homers are gonna get defensive when moves are questioned this time of year. It's march going on April. It's their time to shine. This is when they get to say how awesome our offseason moves are and how great our draft is . Then the season starts and it's excuse making time. It happens every year. Rinse repeat

i don't like talking about people like that and callin em homers...we're all on the same bus here trying to win...but i do know one thing they sure do like talking **** about anyone who doesn't take every move hook line and sinker...

well sorry fellas i got news for ya...i know better than that...these contracts that are being signed for now are about as team friendly as they come...i get jumping on ellerbe cause the ravens were in heavy play there but wheeler at that money given the damn markets falling off the table was over the top...

could have got him for a lot less...heck now these guys are signing for such short term deals that there is no real risk if they go belly up...they're off your books in no time...

A 1 year deal in Miami wouldn't make sense... It is obvious Seattle is loading up for a SB win this year with all these 1 year deals. The Dolphins don't have the same rep as Seattle at this point, so guys won't come here for a one year deal.

Plus, Miami is trying to build a team with a larger window than just a year... They are shooting for 2014 for a SB run, with hopes of a playoff appearance this year.

Back
Top Bottom