Bennett to Seattle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bennett to Seattle

yeah, seems like a stupid move but prob thinking he will be a beast for one year and get a huge deal next year.

They got him and Avril. Wow they are gonna be one hell of a team. Can't blame those 2 for signing to a potential championship team

Well, at least we know they wont be going DE or WR in the 2nd round (gave up their first to Minny)

Wow, second miss today, wonder why is turning them off a about us, especially with the signings yesterday and the oppurtunity I be a part of something special down there

Weird! He spent most of the day with us and within a few minutes was in Seattle and signed on with that?

A "few minutes" of Media time.......I'm pretty sure he's been talking with Seattle for a while. I'm pretty sure Ireland and Coyle knew his general feasibility for employment with us.........he didn't make the cut......

What the ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rapoport from NFL network said him being banged up may have hurt his value. Maybe he didn't pass physical or they saw something they didn't want to take a chance with. Keep moving on.

I wonder if PFT is going to have an article about "all the money" the Seabags are spending?

Wow, second miss today, wonder why is turning them off a about us, especially with the signings yesterday and the oppurtunity I be a part of something special down there

Money, they obviously want too much. Why do dolphin fans always assume the worst?

Back
Top Bottom