Benson Or Gore | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benson Or Gore

Ricky=Dbag said:
i went to schul wit somebuddy that knew gore. he is not the smartest, but he can get it krunk on the footbal feild. a cage match is just an analogie. showing that he could win in a fite.
:roflmao:

knight6jb said:
No, actually I like C.Williams, well anyways you have great grammar.

well at lest hes better than brown, who waz his bakcup. ill give you that one playa, but you gotta give me gore.

Ricky=Dbag said:
i went to schul wit somebuddy that knew gore. he is not the smartest, but he can get it krunk on the footbal feild. a cage match is just an analogie. showing that he could win in a fite.

What in elementary school?? I realize the cage match thing, what does winning a fight have anything to do with football??

knight6jb said:
What in elementary school?? I realize the cage match thing, what does winning a fight have anything to do with football??

because fites are physical just lik footbal iz.

Ricky=Dbag said:
well at lest hes better than brown, who waz his bakcup. ill give you that one playa, but you gotta give me gore.

STOP with the Brown being Caddy's backup thing, read the many threads around here that state that Brown and Caddy SPLIT CARRIES, and that Brown had MULTIPLE ROLES.

CanadianPhinFan said:
STOP with the Brown being Caddy's backup thing, read the many threads around here that state that Brown and Caddy SPLIT CARRIES, and that Brown had MULTIPLE ROLES.

look at the depth chat playa

Ricky=Dbag said:
im sorrie. i am new too these baords. i just think gore showes potentiul. i know not manny people agre with me, but im sorry if i think gore is krunk and better than benson. that iz my ...opinion lik it or nit. :fire:
IT is ok no nead to apaligesze And lik I sayd I is a Frannck Gor fan two bute I juzt domt thank hea wil b anie guud in the Nachiunal Futboll leiag cuz hea haz bean injeard a lat I wuld lik two sea hin in a Dolfin uunaformn tho hea iz guud.

Boone said:
Ricky=Dbag...what planet are you from? :lol:

dont tel me yuo wuld take benson two? gore has shown potentchul, and determinatchun. cage match or no cage match, gore is beter, hands down.

BocaHighQB said:
IT is ok no nead to apaligesze And lik I sayd I is a Frannck Gor fan two bute I juzt domt thank hea wil b anie guud in the Nachiunal Futboll leiag cuz hea haz bean injeard a lat I wuld lik two sea hin in a Dolfin uunaformn tho hea iz guud.

LOL, guud pust brodder!!

BocaHighQB said:

i hope you arnt dissin me playa. or we could get it krunk in a cage match if yuo want. :roflmao:

I think I understand now..... :drinker: :xii: :happydrin :redeye: :friday: :chug: :bong:

Ricky=Dbag said:
dont tel me yuo wuld take benson two? gore has shown potentchul, and determinatchun. cage match or no cage match, gore is beter, hands down.

Well I guess we should take him, I mean, anyone that can win a cage match, shows potentchul, and determinatchun is a good choice.

And in response to your deptch chart response, they can't put two guys in the same place, Brown had an extended role, therefore, Caddy had more carries. Brown played FB, HB, and slot reciever, Caddy ran.

Back
Top Bottom