Berman picks Jills, what a shock. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Berman picks Jills, what a shock.

rickykicks@$$

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Berman picks Jills 24-23 over the Fins, that was a shock I did not see that one coming. I mean when was the last time he picked the Jills to win?
Oh yeah.....last week, and the week before that, and the week before that, I'm glad as a reporter he acts like a pro and is not very bias. He's a real class act.

Actually he picked the Patriots to go to the SuperBowl...for the last 2 years actually.

He doesn't always pick the Bills...but right now they haven't given a reason to pick against them.

He doesn't always pick the Bills he just never picks the Fins. Fine by me I don't like him as a reporter any way.

Calling Berman a reporter is like saying Wannestadt will be around past next year.

Originally posted by dolphan
Actually he picked the Patriots to go to the SuperBowl...for the last 2 years actually.

He doesn't always pick the Bills...but right now they haven't given a reason to pick against them.

Actual the week after he called a mulligan and picked the bills and the niners!

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
Berman picks Jills 24-23 over the Fins, that was a shock I did not see that one coming. I mean when was the last time he picked the Jills to win?
Oh yeah.....last week, and the week before that, and the week before that, I'm glad as a reporter he acts like a pro and is not very bias. He's a real class act.

Ehhhh....and they did win....so what is the problem?

Why wouldn't he pick the Bills? Based on the first two weeks of play by both teams, so would I...in fact I did.

What about that other guy Hank Goldberg. I see him on espn a lot and he always favors the dolphins. Aleast he used to. He always gave his picks every sunday. Never picked against Miami.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is good. I remember last year, the Dolphins had a better record when Berman picked against us.

Originally posted by gobills2oo3
What about that other guy Hank Goldberg. I see him on espn a lot and he always favors the dolphins. Aleast he used to. He always gave his picks every sunday. Never picked against Miami.

That's the thing. Both teams have their big name boosters. Miami has Hank and the Bills have Boomer

That's true.

I didn't want to believe it until we signed old slow players for our Defense...then didn't have the heart needed to beat the freaking Houston Texans AT HOME on opening day.

Oh wait...that wasn't the Bills.

Back
Top Bottom