Berman picks Jills, what a shock. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Berman picks Jills, what a shock.

Originally posted by dolphan
Actually he picked the Patriots to go to the SuperBowl...for the last 2 years actually.

He doesn't always pick the Bills...but right now they haven't given a reason to pick against them.

Actually he picked the Bills (what a surprise) to make it to the SuperBowl from the wildcard slot.
ESPN experts' picks for 2003

He wasn't even manly enough to decide who would win the Superbowl between his picks which are the Bills and 49ers, I guess he didn't want to hurt his fellow bills fans. I cannot stand Berman at all. He acts like he's still a child with his biased information and comments about his favorite team, the bills. Its not fair to us and our team that we have to put up with this NY bias from ESPN and whom rarely ever talk about the Fins. I really hope we win the Superbowl soon just they're forced to talk about us.

Well if you can take anything positive from the week1 loss to Houston is that Berman picked Miami in the suicide pool on the show and now he's out of the game.

Originally posted by Hellion
Well if you can take anything positive from the week1 loss to Houston is that Berman picked Miami in the suicide pool on the show and now he's out of the game.

I think someone picked the Bucs last week which would have ended the game so they have to start it all over again.

I love Boomer. He was the first guy to say what I thought all along that the Levy Bills will be remembered as an all-time great team for just going to four straight SB's despite losing them all. Sure, we’re all dying for them to finally win one but respecting their accomplishment is mandatory. There was a crazy time in the mid-90's when most people actually thought the Bills were a bad team just because they didn't win one of them. Now we see that was just foolish and Berman was the first guy to say that publicly.

Nobody cares that the bills went to 4 straight SB's because they lost and nobody cares about losers.

I'm not concerned with any analyst's pick as far as it really affecting my team's chance in the game. Berman is just a Bills/9ers Homer...it's more of a running joke at this point more than anything else...don't take it so seriously.

Originally posted by bigguy1381
Nobody cares that the bills went to 4 straight SB's because they lost and nobody cares about losers.
Yet we were better than you each and every one of those years

:lol:

Originally posted by The_Philster

Yet we were better than you each and every one of those years

:lol:

Yeah! Maybe so, but check this out if you want to go back:

Miami set the NFL record for consecutive wins over one team with 20 against Buffalo, from 1970-79.

Enough said. :sleep:

Originally posted by PAR

Yeah! Maybe so, but check this out if you want to go back:

Miami set the NFL record for consecutive wins over one team with 20 against Buffalo, from 1970-79.

Enough said. :sleep:

:sleep:

Anybody watch Tom Jackson pick the Jills every time Berman asked a question in the two minute drill, question 1) who is for real at two and 0? toms awn. Jills! Question 2) who was the best off season pick up
Tom's awn. Takeo more brown nosing to come. I think Chris and tom are butt buddies.

...and this website ALWAYS picks the Dolphins - whats the difference???

Awww... Nothing worse than jealous Miami fans.

If Berman picked the Phish you guys would be praising him. This is pathetic. Face it, the Bills are the better team. When's the last time you beat us? 2 years ago?

Originally posted by AllEyezOnMe

If Berman picked the Phish you guys would be praising him. This is pathetic. Face it, the Bills are the better team. When's the last time you beat us? 2 years ago?

Nobody praised him in week1 when he picked the Fins. Whats last year have to do with this year? Fins swept the Bills the year before last, the Bills owned the fins in the late 80's and 90's the Fins owned the Bills in the 70's and early 80's. Past is the past. The future is tonight, if the Bills win you can brag, just make sure if the Fins win you comeback and see us.:D

Originally posted by AllEyezOnMe

The last time I checked this is a Fins site and if I wish to B****
about Fat a**Berman I will, and I don't need a sorry *** Jills fan to tell me not to, got it? As for praising Berman never gonna happen I don't care if he picks the fins to win the SB. The Jills are better says who ? You? Ok.... I guess you know it all, two games and the Jills are better in Miami. Most of the Jill fans are worth about as much as my last terd.

Back
Top Bottom