Berman picks Jills, what a shock. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Berman picks Jills, what a shock.

Well you did lose to the worst 2nd worst team in the league, and we have a better record, and we are winning the divison. I guess we are the better team. You guys' would be on Berman's di** Fins. Your all bandwagon fans.

Originally posted by AllEyezOnMe
Well you did lose to the worst 2nd worst team in the league, and we have a better record, and we are winning the divison. I guess we are the better team. You guys' would be on Berman's di** Fins. Your all bandwagon fans.

That sounds like logic from a 12 year old. And you guys beat two average to below average teams, big deal! This is a test for both teams, and nothings been proved yet.

Wow, 3 pages b/c Berman picked the Bills.

get a friggin life... most experts have picked us for this game, and for good reason. We haven't shown a reason not to be considered contenders.

"I mean when was the last time he picked the Jills to win?
Oh yeah.....last week, and the week before that, and the week before that,"

----and we won.... :rolleyes:

"This is good. I remember last year, the Dolphins had a better record when Berman picked against us."

-----and we won.... :rolleyes:

:lol:

Originally posted by AllEyezOnMe

and you lost to us, the team that lost to the 2nd worst in the NFL... in fact, we shut you down. How does that feel?
I guess you're not really the better team eh?

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
Wow, 3 pages b/c Berman picked the Bills.

get a friggin life... most experts have picked us for this game, and for good reason. We haven't shown a reason not to be considered contenders.

"I mean when was the last time he picked the Jills to win?
Oh yeah.....last week, and the week before that, and the week before that,"

----and we won.... :rolleyes:

"This is good. I remember last year, the Dolphins had a better record when Berman picked against us."

-----and we won.... :rolleyes:

:lol:

and you lost tonight... does that mean you're not contenders anymore?

You guys want a little salt to make those feet taste better?

Back
Top Bottom