Berman picks us to lose...again | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Berman picks us to lose...again

Berman is a Bills fan. He always has been. I think he is funny and I like how he does highlights, but he's a Bills fan. So take all of his picks with a grain of salt.

This is Berman's favorites list:

1. Bills (Berman and Jim Kelly in love)
2. 49ers (Worships Walsh)
3. Tampa (Likes Orange and Pirates)

If you ever watch him the above list is obvious.

Originally posted by PhinKev

This is Berman's favorites list:

1. Bills (Berman and Jim Kelly in love)
2. 49ers (Worships Walsh)
3. Tampa (Likes Orange and Pirates)

If you ever watch him the above list is obvious.

That's funny because I met him when I was a bus boy at a restaraunt called "The Mad Hatter" on Sanibel Island in Florida...
I think this was like 1991 or 1992. My one question to him (other than, "would you like some more bread?" or, "can I refill your water?") was who were his super bowl pics that year. And what do you suppose his answer was...?

Thats right...
Buffalo vs 49ers...
What a surprise... A homer to the last drop.

You're from around here too huh?....i've done alot of surfing at Tween waters...

i moved from there about 8 years ago... I used to stand out on the tip of that sandbar between behind the tween waters (right between sanibel and captiva) as the tide ran our and catch Snook 2 at a time on my tadem "mr twister" set up...

In fact, I used to live in that apartment above the Flamigo.

Damn fine pad!

last time I was up there at low tide you could walk from one island to the other w/out getting wet......the "pass" was about three feet wide. I think they have dredged it again since then. I've never fished there (there's plenty of fishing spots down here) but that's the best surf spot between here and Venice.

Originally posted by 13isgr81
i moved from there about 8 years ago... I used to stand out on the tip of that sandbar between behind the tween waters (right between sanibel and captiva) as the tide ran our and catch Snook 2 at a time on my tadem "mr twister" set up...

In fact, I used to live in that apartment above the Flamigo.

ive been there! in fact there was a couple out therein the water making waves.:eat:

Back
Top Bottom