Berrios says bye bye........or does he? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Berrios says bye bye........or does he?

Berrios is an above average player, but he's a player playing a position where we were really deep-- slot receiver.

He never got many looks because our top receivers work the same parts of the field where Berrios does...

Nice player.
Wrong team.

Berrios is an above average player, but he's a player playing a position where we were really deep-- slot receiver.

He never got many looks because our top receivers work the same parts of the field where Berrios does...

Nice player.
Wrong team.

But his old lady is smoking. That deserves some consideration :shrug:

1706511435448.png

But his old lady is smoking. That deserves some consideration :shrug:

View attachment 159556
Do Want I Need It GIF

Despite his two drops yesterday (only 4 on the season) Josh Reynolds would bring the size and toughness we need on offense. Blocking is superb.

Those drops yesterday mightā€™ve made him somewhat affordable going into free agency.

If heā€™s getting offered $7M a year then itā€™s likely a luxury we canā€™t afford. 2 years at $10M with some incentives might be possible.

WRs who can take Nick Bosa out of a play will get my attention.

40 receptions on 64 targets, 608 yards, 5 TDs with a 15.2 YPR average with 4 drops in the regular season.

And along those same lines Iā€™m looking at Commanders TE Logan Thomas as a short term remedy for the TE conundrum.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update NY, I found that Berrios would plow straight into the tacklers and never made any moves to try and pick up big yardage on the returns. He won't be missed by me.

He better Say bye bye he doesn't bring anything to the team except his hot looking girlfriends and knowing how to return up hunt and run completely straight never making any adjustments even slightly every time he took a punter a kickoff there was actually below zero chance that he would cross the 50 yard line he was just aim for the biggest pile of defenders in front of him and just charge at it and immediately be tackled because he's so light he brought no excitement to the team never contributed in any way absolutely a complete waste of a man on a roster

So no point of watching next season? Is that what your magic ball is saying?
Kind of, I mean there's been no real point watching the last 20+ years. You certainly wouldn't have missed much, not a playoff win, nadda.

I really hope we can crack the Chase Claypool puzzle, what an asset he would be if he could reach his potential here.

Back
Top Bottom