Best Case Scenario Next Saturday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Case Scenario Next Saturday

i think that we should get either brown, edwards or derrick johnson. if we get alex smith i will be pissed. I really would rather have adrian mcpherson than alex smith. I think he is way overrated and is going to be a total bust.

The SCORE out of Chicago has the Bears liking Mike Williams alot. They cut Terrell and are down on Gage. I think the Bears go wr especially with thomas jones AND a-train still on the roster.

AZStryker said:
Chambers, Booker, Holliday, Jason Taylor, and Kevin Carter. Sounds fine to me.

Now how about the RB's??? Defense and a great running game win championships. I for one do not want Ricky back nor do I want another season of mediocre RB play.

I believe your missing the point....if you look at the Dolphins front line...most are 30 years old or older. Chambers and Booker are # 2 receivers...not # 1 receivers....if Boston worked out...it may have been different...but he didn't.
It's a vast difference between what the Dolphins have had in the past...and what they have now....our receivers even going back to Warfield scared secondaries....today our receivers scare no one...that has to change...you can't get safeties back...if they don't respect you...and think of how much better the running game would be...if the defense couldn't play 8-9 men in the box. I agree with you...I don't want Ricky back either...nor do I want his clone...Arrington is just fine...he's the only running back that had 100 yds in every game....and acquired over 100 yds against USC's defense...a pro-style defense.

not sure how likely this would happen but it has a chance.

trade with bucs for 5th pick and 2nd round

then trade with cowboys for their 2 first round picks so they can get mike williams? (however we might have to give up something in 2006?)

what do you guys think?

My best case scenario involves us trading down a couple times and ending up with one additional 1st for 2006 (so we can either use it to move up for Leinart or in trade for Brees or towards a LT), and a late 1st this year to be used for Matt Jones - MUST GET MATT JONES (best player value-wise in this draft). As long as we get Matt, an additional 1st for 2006 and all our trades return equal value then I trust Saban on all the other picks and I will be hopping up and down like crazy.

FinFanInMD said:
not sure how likely this would happen but it has a chance.

trade with bucs for 5th pick and 2nd round

then trade with cowboys for their 2 first round picks so they can get mike williams? (however we might have to give up something in 2006?)

what do you guys think?

Cowboys are really trying to move DOWN so I don't think they'll give up both 1st's for Williams.

Back
Top Bottom