"Best Defense" poll @ Sporting News | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Best Defense" poll @ Sporting News

Well actually, if not ours, who else in the AFCE?

and don't tell me Pats because of Bellllllllllinininighhljljlerere

I know im being biased here, but we have all of last years best defense back with upgrades at a couple positions, if we stay relatively healthy i think we are easly the best in the AFC maybe the best in the league. Plus, the offenses in the AFCE got worse this offseason.

I'm sure anyone who isn't a Dolphin fan is going to say no.

I don't see how we couldn't be though.

I say we will be the Best Defense in the AFC. We have talent at every position, espicially in the secondary, and if we sign Knight, we will be the best D in the league.

Quite a lot of people think the Bills defense is going to be a threat this year ;).

A lot of people also believe either the Pats or Bills will win the division, heh.

This coming from stuff I've read off the KFFL site forums.

That's because everybody believes that Miami is automatically going to fall apart in December. Judging from past seasons I guess I can't blame them.

Yeah that is why I am hating that if we are really good say 10-3..and we head into December how everyone we will say we will fade, and what can we do...argue and say we have Knight and Seau (hopefully) but then people will reply by saying that is what you said when you had Ricky. So we really have to get over this hump...NOW!

Yeah that is why I am hating that if we are really good say 10-3..and we head into December how everyone we will say we will fade, and what can we do...argue and say we have Knight and Seau (hopefully) but then people will reply by saying that is what you said when you had Ricky. So we really have to get over this hump...NOW!

We just have to do it!! The Bucs did, so can we. As for pointing to Ricky, Seau or even Knight if that happens..it wont win any arguments..
Seau-San Diego fades at the end
Knight and Williams-New Orleans fades at the end.

So any arguments will be futile. We just have to do it!

As for our defense- Hands down the best inf the AFC. We just got a whole lot smarter with Junior in there. IF we get Knight we may be the best in the NFL!

I used to bitch at people who said not to worry about the Phins because they would just Kamikaze in December... After last season, I cant anymore.. :cry:

They just have to DO IT!! Prove us wrong!!!! PLEASE!

If people think the Pats are.. they are on DRUGS!

All we can do is hope our team will get over the December slump. I can't think of one defense in the AFC that is better than ours.

Maybe with special teams upgrade, and lb and fs upgrade, it will be all you need. Special teams looks to be imprived thru some drafting as well. More field to use, better personnel as well, best east D unless Roberston goes off all over the place to free up Jets second level of D at lb to make more plays.

Back
Top Bottom