"Best Defense" poll @ Sporting News | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Best Defense" poll @ Sporting News

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
We finsihed #1 last year, and we just got better..So I would say yes..

How were you guys #1. I know you guys were top 5...but 1st? over bucs?

who cares, its all just talk. we got seau, that alone will make us better than ever before.

All, stats aren't always accurate when it comes to overall offense or defense.....cuz the Bills were ranked #15 in the league defensively...and everybody knows that it wasn't the case. I think it really doesn't matter. The division will be very close, cuz teams are balanced. Even though Miami is going ot be better defensively....but just by a little bit....the Bills will have a better offense by a bit. And that goes with Jets and Pats too. Lets get the season started so the trurth can come out.

Originally posted by BillsCAfan

How were you guys #1. I know you guys were top 5...but 1st? over bucs?

We were the #1 D in the AFC.

Oliver...

I just voted yes and is still 58-no and 42-yes...oh well, like I've said before, we need to do it on the field, everything else is just talk

A good part of having the best defense statistically come from the offense staying on the field.

If we can just win a few more 3rd down we will have a better defense.

And if Ricky could stuck to 5 yards gains instead of runs of 60 yards for a TD, the time of possession would be in our favor.
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom