Best Divisional Rivalry In The Nfl?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Divisional Rivalry In The Nfl??

BEST DIVISIONAL RIVALRY IN THE NFL??

• DOLPHINS-BILLS

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • PACKERS-BEARS

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • COWBOYS-REDSKINS

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • RAIDERS-CHIEFS

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • STEELERS-BROWNS

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • DOLPHINS-JETS

Votes: 21 46.7%

• Total voters
I voted Bills vs. Fins cuz we have always had a big rivalry. When the rivals were the strongest in the early 90's, we always beat the jets. We have only been rivals for 3 years. When you put two of the best QB's ever, in the same division. NOW THATS A RIVALRY. Even though we are a better team now, they had their time on us, and thats what great rivalries are like. Our fan bases is awesome too, Bills vs. Dolpihns games are always the best with the shrieking people and... i cant explain it. The Jets vs. Fins fan bases is also very good, especially with the New York/Florida connection. (Have to be frome either state to understand)

Now anyone who has determined to pick the Dolphins/Jet rivalry as the best must have a very weak historical perspective. Throughout the Don Shula coaching day the Jets were never more than the third most heated rivalry in the the division for the Dolphins. Both the Colts and Buffalo rivalries were always more intense and memorable than against the Jets.

For some reason I just don't understand the Cowboys-Redskins??? The Cowboys are usually always tough but I don't remember too many memorable games?? Maybe because I am so AFC dominate!! AFC RULES!!

i think the best rivalry was the fins and colts.. to bad there not in are divison any more

Fins and Buffalo has always been a huge rivalry. Not so much now that the Bills are still regrouping, but mark my words...in the next few years this rivalry will be heated up once again.

Back
Top Bottom