Best Dolphins game ever? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Dolphins game ever?

Teenwolf

You are an animal
Reaction score
Ok folk's - Best Dolphins game you have ever seen, Tv or live and whats the best college game you have ever seen?

For me - Dolphins v Steelers 1984 AFC Championship - Pure Marino to Duper

Rose Bowl - Texas Longhorns over Michigan Wolverines last year
:)

Dolphins - Chargers 1982 playoffs. Unbelievable. Not just the greatest Dolphins game ever played. It was the best game ever played PERIOD, IMO.

MNF where Marino disassembled the Bears. It was beautiful.

Other than that SB 8. Csonka was unstoppable.

Cant remember the year,I think 1992 or so..It was the game that Brian Cox flipped off all of Buffalo , I was there and we kicked their a$$es..The crowd was going NUTZ and Buffalo won the toss..on the second play of the game Kelly got sacked by guess who.. COX...talk about adding insult to injury .Marino ran a very RARE TD in our endzone..a very rememorable game. I had the game tapped so I could watch it at a latter time and to my enjoyment Bryan Cox.s one finger salute was on it..Not only did he flip off Buffalo fans in Buffalo..But ALL the Bills fans in the country..Bills fans for all you do this ones for you...Marino running in a TD..yes RAN and Cox's tribute to the Bills, Still the best all around game for me had a little bit of everything..show that on NFL classic..Ha ha ha.
clear.gif
clear.gif

The 85 Bears game was geat too.The Dolphins protect their unbeaten streak beating the Bears in their SB year.

SCall13 said:
Dolphins - Chargers 1982 playoffs. Unbelievable. Not just the greatest Dolphins game ever played. It was the best game ever played PERIOD, IMO.

even thuogh i have not seen it becuase i was not alive, i have heard many great things about that game

Two Words::::FAKE SPIKE!

SCall13 said:
I saw that game on ESPN Classic and on NFL Network, both times completely amazed. The momentum went back and forth and the actual game lasted well over four hours, even though we lost that game I'm proud to know we were in it because it may just have been the best game ever played. That shot of Kellen Winslow being carried off the field is priceless.

Dolphin game:

October 13, 2002
In their first of four prime-time appearances of the year, the Dolphins register a 24-22 win over the Denver Broncos in their first-ever visit to INVESCO Field at Mile High. Jason Elam’s 55-yard field goal with 45 seconds to play gives Denver a 22-21 lead. Olindo Mare counters with a 53-yarder with six seconds remaining to lift the Dolphins to the victory. It marks the first time in NFL history that a kicker from each team has accounted for a field goal of 50 yards or longer with less than a minute to play in a game. Although he finished the game, quarterback Jay Fiedler sustains a fractured right thumb and misses the Dolphins’ next five games and his next six starts. Wide Receiver Chris Chambers receives a concussion after a Kenoy Kennedy hit. Wide receiver Oronde Gadsden, the team’s leading receiver each of the previous two seasons (2000-01), suffers a wrist injury which sidelines him for the remainder of the year.

College Game:

January 3, 2002
For three quarters, the Fiesta Bowl was a perfectly good, if not memorable, college football championship game. By the end of the fourth quarter, with Ohio State and Miami tied at 17, it was a classic. After two overtimes, and the Buckeyes' 31-24 victory, it was the greatest ever! Willis McGahee got his knee torn to shreds this game.The Fiesta Bowl drew the highest television rating since the Bowl Championship Series started pairing the top teams for the national title after the 1998 season.

I loved the Thanksgivind Day game vs Dallas in the snow...that was fun to watch.

Also, although they lost, and it was one of the most depressing experiences ever, the Monday night game where the Jets came back on us was a great game. We kept going punch for punch and it was like a heavyweight fight. However, can we even consider a devastating loss one of the best games?

The Best college football game i ever saw was a couple years ago when they went into 7 or eight overtimes i really dont remember who played but it was the longest college game ever. And for the Dolphins game i guess it woulkd have to 3 or 4 years ago in the playoffs when Lamar Smith ran in the long touchdown in OT.

SCall13 said:

That was the '81 playoffs(Jan. '82)

Back
Top Bottom