Best Dolphins game ever? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Dolphins game ever?

MikeO said:
Two Words::::FAKE SPIKE!

A personal favorite too. I too liked the 1st Cowboys Thanksgiving game or better known as the Leon Lett game.

23Ronnie23 said:
The game where Kellen Winslow collapsed

clear.gif

over the past 10 or so years I have to vote for the MNF game this year when will beat the Pats during the last minutes of the game, best football game of the year I think

BBsuck said:
Cant remember the year,I think 1992 or so..It was the game that Brian Cox flipped off all of Buffalo , I was there and we kicked their a$$es..The crowd was going NUTZ and Buffalo won the toss..on the second play of the game Kelly got sacked by guess who.. COX...talk about adding insult to injury .Marino ran a very RARE TD in our endzone..a very rememorable game. I had the game tapped so I could watch it at a latter time and to my enjoyment Bryan Cox.s one finger salute was on it..Not only did he flip off Buffalo fans in Buffalo..But ALL the Bills fans in the country..Bills fans for all you do this ones for you...Marino running in a TD..yes RAN and Cox's tribute to the Bills, Still the best all around game for me had a little bit of everything..show that on NFL classic..Ha ha ha.
clear.gif
clear.gif

How much for a copy of that game on dvd or vhs?

Yeah, best in the last few years, it has to be last season on Monday night against the pats. I was in bed and my uncle lives two floors up. At the end of the game, we were both running the steps to tell the other incase someone was asleep. We met on the second floor, yelled we won and then ran back..

nick1 said:
over the past 10 or so years I have to vote for the MNF game this year when will beat the Pats during the last minutes of the game, best football game of the year I think

Best dolphin game of the year? w/o question but best game of the year? Not even close.

nyjunc said:
Best dolphin game of the year? w/o question but best game of the year? Not even close.
The Colts-Chargers game comes to mind as best of the year, the Raiders-Broncos snow game was a fun one also and I love to see the Donkeys get upset by a horrible Raiders team.

1985 51-45 Jets-Dolphins

Wesley Walker :mad:

SCall13 said:
It was played in 1982. All seasons run into the following year.

yeah but it's considered the '81 season so when someone says '82 playoffs you think of the do,lphins killing SD then beating the Jets in the Championship Game.

October 13, 2002
In their first of four prime-time appearances of the year, the Dolphins register a 24-22 win over the Denver Broncos in their first-ever visit to INVESCO Field at Mile High. Jason Elam’s 55-yard field goal with 45 seconds to play gives Denver a 22-21 lead. Olindo Mare counters with a 53-yarder with six seconds remaining to lift the Dolphins to the victory. It marks the first time in NFL history that a kicker from each team has accounted for a field goal of 50 yards or longer with less than a minute to play in a game. Although he finished the game, quarterback Jay Fiedler sustains a fractured right thumb and misses the Dolphins’ next five games and his next six starts. Wide Receiver Chris Chambers receives a concussion after a Kenoy Kennedy hit. Wide receiver Oronde Gadsden, the team’s leading receiver each of the previous two seasons (2000-01), suffers a wrist injury which sidelines him for the remainder of the year.

I was at that game! I live in AZ, so i don't get too many chances to see the fins play. When they played in Denver, i gave my dad a call. He flew up from hawaii and i drove up. It was one of the greatest days of my life. After mare sent that ball throught he uprights, the city of denver was DEAD silent, except for me, my dad and a small swarm of fin fans around us. God, great memories. Far and away my favorite (but of course i'm biased)

My favorite for sure in the MNF win over the Pats last season. That is just because it was my first and only (to date) game in Dolphins Stadium.

If I had to pick another, the 2002 game at Denver has to one of the best games I have ever watched.

Also getting votes in the playoff game in Seattle were Dan brought us back to win. That I wish was my finale memory of Dan. Unfortunatly we had to go to Jax.

I'm surrounded by youngsters...the best Dolphin game ever had to be Christmas Day 1971. The longest game ever played in the NFL. Dolphins defeated the Chiefs 27-24.

nyjunc said:
the game was close the whole game and we won it in the last min. what is the best game of the year then?

Back
Top Bottom